Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

On 4/12/2021 at 1:03 PM, Ruthless Love said:

rs_1024x576-210410111351-1024.rhobh-s11-bravo.jpg?fit=around%7C1024:576&output-quality=90&crop=1024:576;center,top

The upcoming season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills looks like the best season in FOREVER! I may just tune back in.

ALSO YES THIS LOOKED CRAZY! The trailer.. omfg 

6 hours ago, Dan said:

OMG @Ruthless Love Camille Grammer posted an Instagram in Boston and in the third picture she is literally on the block next to me, that church is literally right outside my door fall1fall1fall1 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNunLMxBTi0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

OMFG LET ME COME VISIT AND LET'S GO SEE QUEEN CAMILLE!

tumblr_nf1ma2ji6g1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

6 hours ago, Dan said:

ALSO YES THIS LOOKED CRAZY! The trailer.. omfg 

I know, right?!

Erika vs. Sutton is going to be GOLD! Though, I would've made Kathy a full-time housewife and friended Crystal.

On 4/16/2021 at 7:00 PM, Ruthless Love said:

OMFG LET ME COME VISIT AND LET'S GO SEE QUEEN CAMILLE!

tumblr_nf1ma2ji6g1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

RIGHTTTTT SHE WOULD BE SO FUCKING FUN TO GO OUT WITH 

tumblr_nf1ma2ji6g1ql5yr7o1_500.giftumblr_nf1ma2ji6g1ql5yr7o1_500.giftumblr_nf1ma2ji6g1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

On 4/16/2021 at 7:00 PM, Ruthless Love said:

I know, right?!

Erika vs. Sutton is going to be GOLD! Though, I would've made Kathy a full-time housewife and friended Crystal.

I don't even know Sutton yet cause the last season isn't up yet, but she looks like a blast ny5 

Yeah, I'm sure they probably tried to get Kathy as a housewife but she is probably the toughest catch out of any of them fall1 

21 hours ago, Dan said:

RIGHTTTTT SHE WOULD BE SO FUCKING FUN TO GO OUT WITH 

tumblr_nf1ma2ji6g1ql5yr7o1_500.giftumblr_nf1ma2ji6g1ql5yr7o1_500.giftumblr_nf1ma2ji6g1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Let's go, Dan!

21 hours ago, Dan said:
I don't even know Sutton yet cause the last season isn't up yet, but she looks like a blast ny5 

Yeah, I'm sure they probably tried to get Kathy as a housewife but she is probably the toughest catch out of any of them fall1 

I didn't, either. Once Eileen Davidson left and Denise Richards came on I stopped watching, but may tune back in.

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

I didn't, either. Once Eileen Davidson left and Denise Richards came on I stopped watching, but may tune back in.

I loooooved Eileen!

I watched the first season Denise was on (Season 9 I think). She was okay, but I found the season to be so boring, they drew out that LVP storyline for like 19 episodes. Might just skip Season 10 and go right to 11 jj3 

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Luann's is perfect ny5  And Ramona's is a lie as usual ny5

8 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I grew up with Eileen on The Young and the Restless so I went in loving her; so much class and sophistication! Miss her, terribly!

Omg no way! I never watched that show, but that's so cool that you could see her on both. She definitely did have the most class, and I think it always helps to have a level-headed housewife on each franchise, once they're gone the shows kinda fall to shit ny5 

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

Luann's is perfect ny5  And Ramona's is a lie as usual ny5

To me, Eboni and Leah have the best tag lines. And I see they put the "veteran" housewives in silver, while the "newbies" got black. But, the shoes Luann and Sonja are wearing? Girl... where were the gays on set that day?

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

Omg no way! I never watched that show, but that's so cool that you could see her on both. She definitely did have the most class, and I think it always helps to have a level-headed housewife on each franchise, once they're gone the shows kinda fall to shit ny5 

Yeah. It was awesome to see her on both sides; she is an incredible actor, whose work spans decades in the daytime medium! I know many told her not to do the Housewives, etc.

She's won two Daytime Emmy Awards for her work in daytime: one as Kristen DiMera on Days of Our Lives and the second for Ashley Abbott on The Young and the Restless; the night of her first Emmy win is when she began filming for Real Housewives.

20 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

To me, Eboni and Leah have the best tag lines. And I see they put the "veteran" housewives in silver, while the "newbies" got black. But, the shoes Luann and Sonja are wearing? Girl... where were the gays on set that day?

Mmm they have decent taglines, I liked Ebonis! AND ALSO YES THOSE SHOES I WASN'T EVEN LOOKING- Luann has some HOOFS on fall1fall1 

20 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Yeah. It was awesome to see her on both sides; she is an incredible actor, whose work spans decades in the daytime medium! I know many told her not to do the Housewives, etc.

She's won two Daytime Emmy Awards for her work in daytime: one as Kristen DiMera on Days of Our Lives and the second for Ashley Abbott on The Young and the Restless; the night of her first Emmy win is when she began filming for Real Housewives.

Yes! She's really impressive - I watched through some of these when she was first introduced to the show cause I was amazed they got an already famous actor on the show! She's great jj2 

ALSO, RHONY season 12 just got put up onto Hulu. So expect lots of posts about that because I'm starting it now yas1 

3 hours ago, Dan said:

Mmm they have decent taglines, I liked Ebonis! AND ALSO YES THOSE SHOES I WASN'T EVEN LOOKING- Luann has some HOOFS on fall1fall1 

Did you fucking see Sonja's shoes? The travesty! You don't put on a shoe for someone 12.... so bad.

3 hours ago, Dan said:

Yes! She's really impressive - I watched through some of these when she was first introduced to the show cause I was amazed they got an already famous actor on the show! She's great jj2 

She is incredible! Such a powerful actor. "I'm not a bitch, but I play one on TV" alludes to her role as Kristen. I love it.

3 hours ago, Dan said:

ALSO, RHONY season 12 just got put up onto Hulu. So expect lots of posts about that because I'm starting it now yas1 

YES! Dying to know what you're thinking!!

On 4/20/2021 at 6:54 PM, Ruthless Love said:

Did you fucking see Sonja's shoes? The travesty! You don't put on a shoe for someone 12.... so bad.

Oh god jj3  I didn't even see those fall1fall1fall1 

On 4/20/2021 at 6:54 PM, Ruthless Love said:

YES! Dying to know what you're thinking!!

I'm on Episode 5 and I looooooooove Leah so far, I thought she was gonna be boring after Episode 1 but she's grown on me so much and she is hilarious. I forgot how much I loved New York, I missed them all fall1 

Just now, Dan said:

Oh god jj3  I didn't even see those fall1fall1fall1 

She is wearing her Herman Munster shoes. wendy1

Just now, Dan said:

I'm on Episode 5 and I looooooooove Leah so far, I thought she was gonna be boring after Episode 1 but she's grown on me so much and she is hilarious. I forgot how much I loved New York, I missed them all fall1 

Ha. Leah? Boring? Does not compute. Trust me. Homegirl carries the fucking season! Leah was a brilliant replacement for Bethenny; she did what Cindy failed to do in the fourth season.

What is up with the RHONY S13 confessionals? Half of them are bad lighting, terrible microphone quality, tons of echo, it's so weird dead2  Seems like it started happening halfway through the season. @Ruthless Love

18 hours ago, Dan said:

What is up with the RHONY S13 confessionals? Half of them are bad lighting, terrible microphone quality, tons of echo, it's so weird dead2  Seems like it started happening halfway through the season. @Ruthless Love

Because they began being filmed by the housewives, due to COVID. Production couldn't be in contact, so they had to film their own confessionals (via iPhones and interviews conducted via Zoom-type platforms) and send them into Bravo. A lot of confessionals filmed in 2020 were done this way, as confessionals are shot post-season shooting.

On 5/2/2021 at 8:56 AM, Ruthless Love said:

Because they began being filmed by the housewives, due to COVID. Production couldn't be in contact, so they had to film their own confessionals (via iPhones and interviews conducted via Zoom-type platforms) and send them into Bravo. A lot of confessionals filmed in 2020 were done this way, as confessionals are shot post-season shooting.

Ohhhhhh that makes sense!

On 5/4/2021 at 7:15 PM, Ruthless Love said:

@Dan Season 13 premieres TONIGHT!

YES! Did you watch? I thought the episode was ok, it was a normal beginning episode so nothing too crazy as Eboni got introduced to the group. She seems like she might be a decent fit into the group. 

2 hours ago, Dan said:

YES! Did you watch? I thought the episode was ok, it was a normal beginning episode so nothing too crazy as Eboni got introduced to the group. She seems like she might be a decent fit into the group. 

Of course I watched! And, yes, nothing major happened (aside from Sonja being insane, plus Luann and Ramona being entitled AF).
I like Eboni, and cannot wait to see her as we jump further into the season.

On 5/6/2021 at 8:50 AM, Ruthless Love said:

Of course I watched! And, yes, nothing major happened (aside from Sonja being insane, plus Luann and Ramona being entitled AF).
I like Eboni, and cannot wait to see her as we jump further into the season.

Yes agreed, but all those things are expected ny5 

Also, watching S12 - almost at the end and I fucking hate Dorinda. I am so glad she gets kicked off, she has been added to my list of most terrible humans on the Housewives (Joining Brandi and Danielle).

@Ruthless Love We need to catch up on Housewives jj2 

RHONY - This is the worst season ever, I am so bored by it fall1  2 episodes ago was good, but this weeks was just nothing for 40 minutes again.

RHOBH - INCREDIBLE, I am living for this season so far, their best season in years yas1  Crystal is great and I love that she doesn't put up with Sutton's craziness.

RHOP - I finally am getting caught up on Season 5 of Potomac, as it was just put on Hulu last week, and I'm on Episode 10 and I think it might be the best season out of any housewives franchise ever

RHOA - I watched the first 2 seasons, they were pretty good, but I haven't gotten to into it yet. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.