The Real Housewives of...

Use this thread to post any and all previews, promo, gossip and discussion about the Real Housewives as well as all of their spin-offs and other Bravo shows! cry7

Image result for rhoc season 14

Image result for rhony season 11

Image result for rhoa season 12 taglines

Image result for rhonj season 10

Image result for rhobh season 9

Image result for rhop season 4

Image result for rhod season 4

2 minutes ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

giphy.gif

Brandi was sooo fucking messy dead1

Kii at her getting single-white-femaled by LeAnn Rimes.

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Brandi was sooo fucking messy dead1

Kii at her getting single-white-femaled by LeAnn RImes.

It's a show I just watch bits of time to time, not sure if I've ever seen a full episode but it's an amusing show. It's like a real life soap opera dead1 

Just now, Breathless Mahoney said:

It's a show I just watch bits of time to time, not sure if I've ever seen a full episode but it's an amusing show. It's like a real life soap opera dead1 

I can't believe that there are actually so many bored rich ladies who are willing to sacrifice their dignity that badly just for some fame dead1

It's so damn entertaining and I just can't look away.

I've only watched like a couple episodes from each city, only BH, NY and Atlanta looked interesting enough moo1 There are so many episodes so it'll be a bit hard to watch any of them from start to finish, maybe I'll start NY once the new season begins, I doubt backstory would be that important anyway.

New Jersey is my shittttt. I lived 5 mins from Teresa so my whole town was filled with gossip about her and her daughters when she had to go to prison rip4rip4 

i watch BH too. It's fun 

22 minutes ago, Jae said:

New Jersey is my shittttt. I lived 5 mins from Teresa so my whole town was filled with gossip about her and her daughters when she had to go to prison rip4rip4 

i watch BH too. It's fun 

Nnn I watched the iconic episode where she flipped the table at Danielle during dinner earlier today!

My favourite reality TV series. Beverly Hills, New York and Melbourne are my favourites. Sydney is also turning out to be quite entertaining. dead1 

Btw I just discovered this thing called hayu.com, it's basically Netflix but with reality tv only rip4 Has all Bravo and E! shows and seasons, including the Australian and Canadian housewives with new episodes right after they air. Available in the UK, Australia and Ireland for £4 a month. 

@Hermione did u know teresa is a trump supporter interesting1 she's so dumb and clueless tho she probably doesn't even know why she supports him 

Just now, Jae said:

@Hermione did u know teresa is a trump supporter interesting1 she's so dumb and clueless tho she probably doesn't even know why she supports him 

Of course she would be! She sucks and I'm team Danielle tbh. rav2

Also I just watched the dinner party from hell, Scary Island, and Teresa's table flip all in one day and it was AMAZING. cry7

Just now, Hermione said:

Also I just watched the dinner party from hell, Scary Island, and Teresa's table flip all in one day and it was AMAZING. cry7

the housewife gods of beverly hills just blessed us again with another dinner from hell oprah2

Just now, EWA said:

the housewife gods of beverly hills just blessed us again with another dinner from hell oprah2

I missed it but I just heard it was wild! Who was fighting who? Was it Erika and Dorit?

Just now, Hermione said:

I missed it but I just heard it was wild! Who was fighting who? Was it Erika and Dorit?

omfg it's almost as good as the first season party and it continues next episode!!

everyone was going at it but mostly it was dorit against erika, erika vs eileen ((shock1)) and then rinna goes wacko!!! lmfao1

2 minutes ago, EWA said:

omfg it's almost as good as the first season party and it continues next episode!!

everyone was going at it but mostly it was dorit against erika, erika vs eileen ((shock1)) and then rinna goes wacko!!! lmfao1

Erika is my fave so I hope she defended herself well and didn't get too messy or below-the-belt. I'm rooting for her on Dancing With the Stars this season.

The season 1 dinner party is just HILARIOUS - I know Allison Dubois is a horrible person, but she was low-key a queen. She was literally a monster fall1

Taylor Armstrong is fake as hell. orly1

She's so against abuse, but told Kim she would "take her outside and pull some Oklahoma on her ass"? Not to mention she told everyone that Adrienne is her daughter's godmother without her agreeing to it, and her having like 5 different names before settling on Taylor Armstrong. Also, her lips make me super uncomfortable.