Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

18 hours ago, Hermione said:

Did you see Andy's interview with Luann? Of course she deflected and denied everything. wendy4

Haha, no I didn't. I slept instead, 'cause I knew she'd deflect and still try to defend Tom. I'm not shocked Carole didn't reach out to Luann, though.

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Haha, no I didn't. I slept instead, 'cause I knew she'd deflect and still try to defend Tom. I'm not shocked Carole didn't reach out to Luann, though.

I only saw the clips on YouTube and I knew that's what she would do. It's typical Luann to deflect, deny, defend, and pretend everything is fabulous while her life falls apart around her. 

7 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Queen LVP!

I know she's a manipulative snake, but it's part of her charm. The other housewives are always jealous of her for being the richest, the classiest, and the fan favorite, and they need to accept that the discussion is over and she will always be the queen of RHOBH.

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

I find her "tribute" offensive. She's mentally unstable.

She's such a narcissist. I bet her and Danielle's daughters would have a lot to talk about. Kelly is the NY version of Danielle, just like Ramona is the NY version of Vicki.

Watching season 3 of Atlanta for the first time and it's reality gold so far!

The episode I'm on is the one where Kim performs "Tardy for the Party" at the gay white party. Kim gets so much hate and I totally understand why people don't like her, but she's hilarious, always so fun to watch, and generally harmless so I can't help but be intrigued by her. Popstar!Kim is the best Kim and I'm screaming at how she's acting around all of the hot guys.

@Ruthless Love Which city do you think has the worst husbands/boyfriends? Between Brooks, Slade, Simon, Jim Bellino and so many others, I think OC takes the cake. Atlanta and Jersey are tied in second place, and Russell from Beverly Hills was obviously one of the worst but the rest of them aren't as bad.

4 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

@Hermione #MESS

This was posted a month ago. Why is this my first time seeing this? Did Ramona ever respond? orangu1

I'm watching season 3 of RHOA and I'm so jealous of Kim's life to be honest. She puts absolutely no effort into anything, but still gets the world handed to her on a silver platter. She doesn't work but she has a personal assistant, her daily errands consist of day-drinking and going shopping, her lifestyle is funded by Big Poppa, and she randomly gets a spin-off, a hot NFL player husband, and a pop music career.

I've also been watching the OC reunions back-to-back, and there are so many excellent Tamra moments. One of my personal favorites was in season 6 when she stormed off set during an argument with Slade and called his baby mama to get receipts about his failure to pay child support. I was dying laughing at the thought of her secretly being in contact with her behind Slade's back and then revealing it on camera. Then in season 7 she randomly decided to become friends with Gretchen, told Vicki that she was a bitch who would go to hell, and said the infamous line, "You are psychotic, Jesus Jugs!" to Alexis. giveup1 I lived for whenever anyone called out Alexis. All of the reasons that most people dislike Heather are the same exact reasons I don't like Alexis. She's pretentious and holier-than-thou, and unlike Heather she doesn't have the bank account to back up her snobbishness. Not to mention she lets her creepy husband walk all over her, she doesn't think that women should become president, and if someone has a problem with her she just plays the victim and says she's being bullied. The Gretchen-Alexis years are still my favorite era of the OC, though. There were so many messy scandals and fights (the Jay controversy, Slade hooking up with 3 housewives, the Jeana/Tamra fight, Peggy backstabbing Alexis, Bow-gate, Tamra giving Brooks the "evil eye," Lauri coming back and trying to expose Vicki) but it wasn't anything too serious. It was just amazing trash TV.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.