Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

22 hours ago, CalixSpurius said:

I've just read the first 3 pages of this thread, and I still am not sure what is this tv show(?) about ? 

@Beaux This is the show you've told me to stop watching ! What is this ? A competition to choose the best housewife ? ny6

It's about housewives...who are real.

Image result for real housewives gif

10 hours ago, CalixSpurius said:

Why are they on TV then ? Like what's the purpose of this show ?

Do they compete in categories like cooking thanksgiving turkey or putting babies to sleep ? ny6

It's like a soap/sitcom hybrid. Each show is set in a different city, and follows a clique of women and all of the drama that goes on in their group, as well as their families and professional lives. The fights are hilarious and tend to be over stupid things like someone calling someone else a gold-digger or homewrecker, so it has a reputation for being a trashy guilty pleasure.

7 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I know. I don't have Reddit, and I'm going to be in work, so I'ma be missin' the Dallas queen!

I'll be in school, but I'm really excited anyway. The Housewives subreddit is a precious little corner of the Internet and they totally deserve to have an actual Housewife posting. sob1

I wonder if she'll shade any of her fellow cast members!

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I'll be in school, but I'm really excited anyway. The Housewives subreddit is a precious little corner of the Internet and they totally deserve to have an actual Housewife posting. sob1

I wonder if she'll shade any of her fellow cast members!

Who knows. BTW, I feel like New Jersey is shorter this season, because Delores has already been discussing the reunion. She and I chat on Instagram every now and again, too!

4 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Who knows. BTW, I feel like New Jersey is shorter this season, because Delores has already been discussing the reunion. She and I chat on Instagram every now and again, too!

That's so cool! I would love to talk to one of the housewives on Instagram. I kind of want to try Danielle or Tamra now.

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

This shit is better than anything we've had on Orange County this season. @Hermione Gurl, start watchin'!

LeeAnne is a legend. She's quickly becoming one of my favorite housewives and I've barely even seen the show. She gets them so triggered all the time and I'm rooting for her even though she regularly threatens to hurt them... is that bad? giveup1

21 hours ago, Hermione said:

LeeAnne is a legend. She's quickly becoming one of my favorite housewives and I've barely even seen the show. She gets them so triggered all the time and I'm rooting for her even though she regularly threatens to hurt them... is that bad? giveup1

Leeanne gives no fucks. Her SMASHING the glass goes beyond a table flip, plus, notice how none of them are immediately shocked! QUEEN!

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

@Ruthless Love I didn't see it yet, but apparently Lydia got DRAGGED on Watch What Happend Live last night.

YAASSSSS!! BITCH GOT FUCKIN' DRAGGED TO SHIT, AND EVEN ANDY WASN'T IMPRESSED BY HER.

He dismissed her and was like, "We'll hold off and talk more at the reunion." Haha!

20 hours ago, Hermione said:

They're really disappointing. Even the editing in the opening sequence seems off.

Beverly Hills and New York stay having the best taglines. legend1

It's because they are faded into each other, whereas the other openings use SPX. Laziness. Which means me still believe New Jersey has a short, cheap season.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.