Jump to content
Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

Recommended Posts

@Ruthless Love Yesterday I RSVP'd for a weekend trip this spring that my ex-crush/editor-in-chief of the newspaper I write for is organizing, because I wanted to be petty and show him how cool I am and what he's missing out on by paying me dust and not being friends with me. He and the other club members are super clique-y to the point that I don't know any of their inside jokes even though I attend every meeting and have written an article a week since the beginning of the school year, and I'm worried that they'll continue to exclude me. My friend who is also in the club even warned me not to go but I didn't listen to her. I still have feelings for him in the back of my mind, and if I end up on the final list (because there are limited spots and apparently they need to assess who is most deserving of going/fun because they'll be partying) I'm worried I'm going to turn into Kelly on Scary Island or Brandi at Game Night. laughcry1

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hermione said:

@Ruthless Love Yesterday I RSVP'd for a weekend trip this spring that my ex-crush/editor-in-chief of the newspaper I write for is organizing, because I wanted to be petty and show him how cool I am and what he's missing out on by paying me dust and not being friends with me. He and the other club members are super clique-y to the point that I don't know any of their inside jokes even though I attend every meeting and have written an article a week since the beginning of the school year, and I'm worried that they'll continue to exclude me. My friend who is also in the club even warned me not to go but I didn't listen to her. I still have feelings for him in the back of my mind, and if I end up on the final list (because there are limited spots and apparently they need to assess who is most deserving of going/fun because they'll be partying) I'm worried I'm going to turn into Kelly on Scary Island or Brandi at Game Night. laughcry1

You are going to be fine; just keep your head level, just hold your ground, and remember one important thing:

tumblr_ndr3cjLwUG1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

So.. part one of the Orange County reunion was last night and holy fucking shit! Vicki I don't believe your tears for one minute, and Lydia clearly came to fight. Not even ten minutes in and she's already focused in on Meghan. And I hate that Lydia tried to deflect her homophobia by mentioning she has gay friends, etc. Girl, you at the club in "Charlie Chaplin" was some of the most homophobic and uncomfortable shit I've ever fucking watched in my life. And I laugh that Peggy remained quiet the entire hour... girl, we know you're homophobic. You should've stuck up for Lydia!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mystique said:

Kim Z jj4 

VnXsV6oyicbPUF9-6LClxA6mJkFDrWe0RCmQxgNS

Sex tapes can't launch careers anymore, and Paris and Kim K. already had previously-existing Hollywood connections that made it easier for them to break out. I don't see Brielle being a sex tape success story.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one of the most underrated Housewives scenes in terms of pure comedy. It reminds me of something from Arrested Development.

Phaedra saying she danced with Dwight because Apollo thought it was girly and wouldn't do it. rip4

Kandi saying the rhinestones on Phaedra's eyelashes were "Boughetto: bougie and ghetto at the same time...boughetto." rip4

Cynthia saying "The roses in the hair? That was baaaaad...that was probably Dwight's idea." rip4

Kim taking two escorts and then her reaction to the ballet dancers coming down the aisle. rip4

Kandi, Kim, and Cynthia wanting someone to put them out of their misery and Phaedra saying she wanted to have some ballet because she's an entertainment attorney and thinks people don't appreciate the arts enough. rip4

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2017 at 8:58 AM, Ruthless Love said:

@Hermione

Dear RHOC Cast:

Last night's dinner on RHONJ is how your dinner at The Quiet Woman should've gone. Fix yourself, please.

This season is so good! RHOC definitely would have benefited from a condensed season a la Jersey and Dallas. More action, less filler.

 

I am willing to bet money that Bravo told Tamra and Vicki that they'd both be fired if this didn't happen:

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-28 at 12.55.35 AM

 

Before this only Shannon and Kelly seemed like guaranteed season 13 cast members, but Tamra and Vicki just secured their spots.

As for Meghan, Peggy, and Lydia, they're respectively boring, a bad fit for the show, and the actual worst. I hope Bravo pulls a RHONY season 4/5 casting shakeup next season. Bring Heather back full-time, add a new wife, and make Gretchen and Jesus Jugs friends of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2017 at 2:51 PM, Hermione said:

This season is so good! RHOC definitely would have benefited from a condensed season a la Jersey and Dallas. More action, less filler.

 

I am willing to bet money that Bravo told Tamra and Vicki that they'd both be fired if this didn't happen:

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-28 at 12.55.35 AM

 

Before this only Shannon and Kelly seemed like guaranteed season 13 cast members, but Tamra and Vicki just secured their spots.

As for Meghan, Peggy, and Lydia, they're respectively boring, a bad fit for the show, and the actual worst. I hope Bravo pulls a RHONY season 4/5 casting shakeup next season. Bring Heather back full-time, add a new wife, and make Gretchen and Jesus Jugs friends of.

Haha, so glad I'm not the only one who thought that, too! Vicki's apology felt scripted. I didn't see them ditching Tamra, because of her friendship with Shannon. But, yes, bring Heather back and give us something new. I wouldn't mind Lizzie becoming a full-time housewife again! How would you feel about that? If Lydia got a second chance than Lizzie should, too!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Javi said:

Omg this is a rich white woman cougar bar 

Shannon and Kelly should go back to scout for hot young guys.

5 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Haha, so glad I'm not the only one who thought that, too! Vicki's apology felt scripted. I didn't see them ditching Tamra, because of her friendship with Shannon. But, yes, bring Heather back and give us something new. I wouldn't mind Lizzie becoming a full-time housewife again! How would you feel about that? If Lydia got a second chance than Lizzie should, too!

I wouldn't mind that. Is it bad that I want Alexis to come back, just to see Kelly start something with her? Kelly versus Alexis would be amazing. giveup1

4 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Peggy has been fired from Orange County, according to Radar Online

Lydia next, please! I don't think Vicki will ever leave, so I refuse to get my hopes up.

Could you imagine Lydia in Atlanta? NeNe and Kenya would get her together real quick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Use this thread to post any and all previews, promo, gossip and discussion about the Real Housewives as well as all of their spin-offs and other Bravo shows!

Omg this is a rich white woman cougar bar 

I'm eating at the Quiet Woman while simoultaneously scouting for Kelly 😂


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×