Jump to content
Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

RHONJ's Joe Giudice will be deported following completion of his jail sentence.

I feel bad for their daughters but it's what Teresa and Joe deserve for being Trump supporters. They probably thought he would make an exception since Joe is white.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I feel bad for their daughters but it's what Teresa and Joe deserve for being Trump supporters. They probably thought he would make an exception since Joe is white.

I feel bad for their daughters, period. They're losing their dad physically without losing him spiritually. It's heartbreaking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Queen

I've decided that Luann might be my all-time favorite housewife. I also love Ramonja and Kenya, but no one's character development is as impressive and admirable as Luann's. We've seen her life change dramatically over the past decade and despite her faults there's something about her that's so irresistible. She's hilarious without trying to be, her poor choices have humbled her, and she always brings the mess. I've seen the Cameos she's done for other people and they're so sweet and thoughtful, I can't wait!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hermione said:

I've decided that Luann might be my all-time favorite housewife. I also love Ramonja and Kenya, but no one's character development is as impressive and admirable as Luann's. We've seen her life change dramatically over the past decade and despite her faults there's something about her that's so irresistible. She's hilarious without trying to be, her poor choices have humbled her, and she always brings the mess. I've seen the Cameos she's done for other people and they're so sweet and thoughtful, I can't wait!

Haha. Congratulations, baby! I'm just ready for Wednesday night so I can enjoy a RH franchise again!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

YASSSSSSS

When will any other housewife ever survive the 1-2-3-4 punch of divorce, arrest, rehab, and a lawsuit in less than a year and come out of it a victorious queen with a smash hit cabaret show? Bethenny/Nene/Teresa wish they could get on Lu’s level and that’s the tea. Luann is a registered nurse, former Italian TV presenter, Playgirl cover model, ex-French royalty, modern day Emily Post, pop music icon, drag queen trapped in a woman’s body, shameless cougar, runaway bride, tabloid staple, anti-Blue Lives activist who beat alcoholism to become the most beloved Bravolebrity with a decade-long character arc of growth and development. In this house we STAN the Countess.

DlGt.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hermione said:

When will any other housewife ever survive the 1-2-3-4 punch of divorce, arrest, rehab, and a lawsuit in less than a year and come out of it a victorious queen with a smash hit cabaret show? Bethenny/Nene/Teresa wish they could get on Lu’s level and that’s the tea. Luann is a registered nurse, former Italian TV presenter, Playgirl cover model, ex-French royalty, modern day Emily Post, pop music icon, drag queen trapped in a woman’s body, shameless cougar, runaway bride, tabloid staple, anti-Blue Lives activist who beat alcoholism to become the most beloved Bravolebrity with a decade-long character arc of growth and development. In this house we STAN the Countess.

DlGt.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 8:10 AM, Ruthless Love said:

RHONYC is fucking gold, and proved why it's the best RH franchise of all-time! Sonja's monogrammed towels being duct taped? Ramona shamelessly flirting with her swimming instructor? Yas!

Omg I died at both of these.

 

Margaret RUINED Danielle in part 3 of the Jersey reunion.

And apparently Nene unfollowed the entire RHOA cast on Instagram after the reunion taping, except Shamari and Marlo. Good riddance, I hope she leaves again. The only times I like her are when she’s fighting with Kim, and it’s only because Kim is worse. Nene needs to take her bitter toxic hateful energy off the show.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Use this thread to post any and all previews, promo, gossip and discussion about the Real Housewives as well as all of their spin-offs and other Bravo shows!

Omg this is a rich white woman cougar bar 

I'm eating at the Quiet Woman while simoultaneously scouting for Kelly 😂


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×