Jump to content

The Real Housewives of...

Recommended Posts

Good afternoon girls. I am a little drunk so I hope I make sense. I have not watched NY, almost done with BH because it's getting tedious. I do want to say:

 

I find it .. disturbing that the girls are more worried about who said and did what then about what Dorit did with the ACTUAL DOG. Did LVP set Teddi up? it's very likely. However, Teddi is not innocent, and IMO neither is KYLE and Rinna. I smell a setup. Kyle has been after LVP since season 2. As long as LVP is casted, Kyle will always be the bridesmaid, and never the Beverly Hills bride. 

Why is BH allowed to live in this fake bubble of faking it to the general audience when the other franchises are made to confront their real-life difficulties on camera? I can count at least three of the hills women who are facing lawsuits and/or are in financial troubles. Why do they not show that? NY does it, NJ does it, ATL does it, ECT. Why does BH get this pass and is allowed to talk about a fucking puppy for 18 episodes?  THESE BITCHES WILL NEVER GET LVP THE WAY THEY WANT TO. AND IT KILLS THEM TO STILL SEE HER WINNING ny5 MASTER MANIPULATOR, SHE DOES IT EVERY OVER SEASON AND STILL SLIDES THROUGH ny5 SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE ny5 LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EWA said:

Good afternoon girls. I am a little drunk so I hope I make sense. I have not watched NY, almost done with BH because it's getting tedious. I do want to say:

 

I find it .. disturbing that the girls are more worried about who said and did what then about what Dorit did with the ACTUAL DOG. Did LVP set Teddi up? it's very likely. However, Teddi is not innocent, and IMO neither is KYLE and Rinna. I smell a setup. Kyle has been after LVP since season 2. As long as LVP is casted, Kyle will always be the bridesmaid, and never the Beverly Hills bride. 

Why is BH allowed to live in this fake bubble of faking it to the general audience when the other franchises are made to confront their real-life difficulties on camera? I can count at least three of the hills women who are facing lawsuits and/or are in financial troubles. Why do they not show that? NY does it, NJ does it, ATL does it, ECT. Why does BH get this pass and is allowed to talk about a fucking puppy for 18 episodes?  THESE BITCHES WILL NEVER GET LVP THE WAY THEY WANT TO. AND IT KILLS THEM TO STILL SEE HER WINNING ny5 MASTER MANIPULATOR, SHE DOES IT EVERY OVER SEASON AND STILL SLIDES THROUGH ny5 SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE ny5 LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

Because Bravo messed up by letting the Beverly Hills housewives have too much control over the narrative, and it's too late to reverse things now. I think they get a pass compared to the other cities because they're actually filthy rich and have somewhat legitimate clout, whereas the other cities such as Jersey and OC are basically laughingstocks. Even though they're well-known and have been employed by Bravo for a long time, housewives like Teresa and Vicki still have to show their real lives because they're not too buddy-buddy with Andy and the rest of the "Hollywood elite." The Beverly Hills housewives have high-up connections to powerful people in business, politics, and entertainment, and that's why they're so guarded.

If you think about the early seasons of RHOBH and how good they were, it makes perfect sense. Yes, there was Kyle vs. Camille, but most of the truly juicy drama came from Taylor, Brandi, and Kim. They were the least wealthy in the cast and certainly didn't have as many connections as the others, except Kim who used to have them but kind of stopped caring. They need to bring on a thirsty new girl who has nothing to lose by calling people out and stirring things up, or finally approach the reality of their lives. Dorit is awful but a storyline about her financial issues has tons of potential. Money stuff on Housewives is extremely stressful, but amazing TV. Just think about Teresa, Sonja, Sheree, Lynne from the OC, and a few more that aren't coming to mind at the moment. Someone needs to have a "but now we said it" moment on camera about Dorit's finances. Hell, Kyle and Erika's too, while we're at it.

Image result for but now we said it gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Atlanta reunion looks boring...but I'm glad Cynthia is standing up to Nene.

Remember Kim in the season four reunion? "Cynthia got a backbone!" It came true. cry9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Hermione said:

My friend is watching season 6 of RHONY and living for the Carole/Aviva ghostwriter fight. He enjoys Carole but he feels like watching the show has been a chore ever since Bethenny left, and I just keep telling him to wait until she comes back. I have no idea what he's going to think about Bethenny and Carole's feud.

So far he...

  • Loves Bethenny.
  • Thinks Kelly, Cindy, and Aviva are irrelevant.

I love him, but, if he don't love Dorinda, he's off my list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@EWA What are your thoughts about bringing Brandi back full-time? I know so many people are against it, but just think about the show before and after she left. If LVP is gone I think they should seriously consider inviting Brandi back into the group. They could do it through one of the more popular ladies like Denise or Camille so the rest of the group is more willing to entertain the idea. Imagine Brandi versus Dorit. I would die.

It seems like the obvious solution to the problem, but as long as the ratings are still good I doubt Bravo will see a reason to change anything. Kyle will never go anywhere since Andy likes having at least one OG on each show at all times, but he should give Rinna/Erika/Dorit/Teddi an ultimatum: fight hard for this zip code, or go home now. There’s still potential to have good TV with those ones but none of them are willing to play along. Either force them to get real, or do a large-scale cast shakeup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH. MY. GOD. Nene is garbage. What a insecure miserable hag. Whenever someone else is happy in life she tries to bring them down to her level. I've known people like her and they are all out of my life. Fuck that.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 9:41 AM, Ruthless Love said:

This is why I won't watch Atlanta. The mess is pure mess; don't entertaining mess, but just mess.

It once had something going for it, and personally I still find it entertaining. When Atlanta is light and funny, it's easily one of the best cities...Nene/Kim/Sheree's antics in the first four seasons were reality TV gold. Also, Phaedra lying about her due date and the iconic boughetto baby shower. But certain key players have gone way too far and ran the show into the gutter. The obvious examples would be Porsha attacking Kenya, Phaedra lying about Kandi, and pretty much everything Nene has said or done since she got "famous."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

YAS! FUCKING WATCH AND LIVEEEE

Who is your fave? We haven't talked about Potomac as much.

I think Karen is a hoot. And Ashley is endlessly entertaining to watch for the show, but not necessarily a good person. She reminds me of an East Coast Tamra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Who is your fave? We haven't talked about Potomac as much.

I think Karen is a hoot. And Ashley is endlessly entertaining to watch for the show, but not necessarily a good person. She reminds me of an East Coast Tamra.

Karen is a hoot. I love Gisele, honestly. LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

Karen is a hoot. I love Gisele, honestly. LOL.

I like her too. Monique and Candiace are kind of annoying to me, and I think Robyn is so boring. I'm ready for Katie to come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hermione said:

I like her too. Monique and Candiace are kind of annoying to me, and I think Robyn is so boring. I'm ready for Katie to come back.

I like Robyn, but I can see why she'd be perceived as annoying. Monique and Candace are filler to me; I'm ready for Katie to come back, too! I enjoyed her!

Btw, have you seen Michael's "leaked" Grindr images? Ashley is getting good dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These hoes lied on LVP all season. The gag is that she's potentially about to get two more spinoffs (Vanderpump Rules: Vegas and Vanderpump Dogs), so even if she leaves RHOBH she'll still have three shows on Bravo. lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm watching RHONY season 6 all the way through and wow, this season is so underrated. I was told it was bad so I've never binge-watched it, but every episode so far has been really good. Lots of drama and tons of hilarious moments. Aviva is crazy, Sonja is cracking me up, I love Heather and Carole's friendship, and Kristen is super refreshing. I don't get the fascination with Harry at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barbara is a shit-stirring and not in an enjoyable way. Last Wednesday's episode really put her in my shit bucket. Good luck getting out, bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×