Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

@Hermione JUST GOT ONLINE AND SAW THE TAGLINES!  Queen Tamra continues to shine bright, and love that she's still in the middle of the final lineup.  I like hers the best, and Shannon's as well.  Vicki's is alright, and the rest?  GTFO.  Kelly's stupid AF and makes no sense.  Why is she here?

10 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Kelly's doesn't even make sense. My favorites are Tamra's and Meghan's, the rest were disappointing in my opinion.

Eileen is out for season 8 of RHOBH, and so far both Lisas, Kyle, Erika, Dorit, Camille, and Adrienne have been spotted filming in Las Vegas alongside new housewife Teddi Jo Mellencamp (daughter of John).

I'm watching the RHOA episode where NeNe meets her biological father, and this is the first time a Housewives show has actually gotten me upset. Regardless of my thoughts on NeNe, I feel so bad for her. :(

Eileen leaving The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills sucks because I've been a fan of hers since watching her on The Young and the Restless in the '90s and early '00s with my mother.  And, plus, she's back to doing both Y&R and Days of Our Lives, so I don't fault her for leaving.

Eileen-Davidson-734x365.jpg?crop=0px,0px

Eileen Davidson (Ashley, Y&R) announced on social media that she is leaving THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS after a three season run. “After a lot of thought, because of my crazy scheds at YR and Dool, I’ve decided it’s best for me and my fam to step away from being a housewife for now,” she posted. “But ya never know! I might be popping in to see what the ladies are up to from time to time! Thanks for your love and support guys!!!!”

Soap Opera Digest

@Ruthless Love I've cut back on posting so I apologize for not replying lately; we have so much to talk about!

LuAnn and Tom divorcing is simultaneously the most and least shocking Housewives news ever. I mean, I knew it wouldn't work out, but I thought they had an open marriage agreement and they would continue to be married amidst their problems. How embarrassing for LuAnn to play herself like this after literally everyone warned her, but this practically confirms her return for next season. She's smart for announcing it after the reunion taping, and the perfect timing is making me wonder if this whole marriage was intended as her storyline for the show.

Have you heard about the rumors of Peggy Sulahian's homophobia at her father's funeral where she barred her brother-in-law from entering. Kyle Richards' mother-in-law was there and she posted about it, Peggy's brother and brother-in-law confirmed it, and Peggy hasn't spoken up about it which makes me think it's true. I'm really not liking Lydia this season on the OC, and I'm wondering when Kelly's much-hyped redemption is supposed to happen because she's just as awful as ever.

Also, Brandi Glanville is a DISASTER on Celebrity Big Brother UK. I can't believe she used to be one of the most beloved Housewives, her intro clip is so tryhard and she claimed to hate "fame-whores" as if she isn't one herself.

And have you heard about the Kim and Kenya fight at NeNe's party during Atlanta filming? Brielle was tweeting about how Kenya is a "dumb ugly evil bitch" and apparently Marlo was there when it went down in person. I can't wait!

@Hermione  Yes, lots and lots to discuss.  It has been a very enticing time to be a Real Housewives fan.

Like you, I do think LuAnn and Tom divorcing is and is not shocking, at the same time.  I mean, we saw the writing on the wall, and in the preview for the finale, someone tells Tom to turn his mic-pack off, and that's a red flag for me.  The comments he's been making and the fact she ignored everyone is a red flag to me.  Using marriage as a storyline is appalling, and I'd like to believe that LuAnn would have a bit more couth than that.  But we'll have to wait for 2018 to find out, 'cause this story is firing up.  Side note: does divorcing Tom mean she technically gets her "Countess" title back, or is that permanently gone?

I did not hear this rumour about Peggy, and if it is true, I'm disappointed, especially since her primary boss (Andy Cohen) is an openly gay male.  Lydia has always annoyed me and her attitude this season is incredibly off-putting.  I wish they would've convinced Heather Dubrow to stay for another season, or they find another new housewife, 'cause Lydia is annoying AF.  Her mother is a hoot, though.  As for Kelly's so-called "redemption", is that even possible?  We do see Kelly and Shannon hugging at some point this season (unless it's a flashback to last year's trip to Ireland) and they do dress up as men going into the drag bar, so it probably won't be happening until later in the season.  I have a feeling both Lydia and Peggy will be out after this season is over.  They should've convinced Lizzie to come back full-time, instead of as a guest, because she deserved a second chance as a housewife, in truth.

I did not even know that trash was on Celebrity Big Brother until I saw Twitter video is Sarah Harding performing and I saw her.  She needs to be gone, for good.  I heard they low-key tried getting her back on Beverly Hills, but I'm glad that is not happening, 'cause she is a hot mess.

I did not hear about the fight, either.  I'm glad that Kim is back on Atlanta, though.  A good switch out for Phaedra.

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Like you, I do think LuAnn and Tom divorcing is and is not shocking, at the same time.  I mean, we saw the writing on the wall, and in the preview for the finale, someone tells Tom to turn his mic-pack off, and that's a red flag for me.  The comments he's been making and the fact she ignored everyone is a red flag to me.  Using marriage as a storyline is appalling, and I'd like to believe that LuAnn would have a bit more couth than that.  But we'll have to wait for 2018 to find out, 'cause this story is firing up.  Side note: does divorcing Tom mean she technically gets her "Countess" title back, or is that permanently gone?

Yes, LuAnn loses the Countess title permanently. She milked that title for all it was worth so I hope she's happy now! carla1

The new episode is an instant classic. The scene where Dorinda put Bethenny's bikini bottom on Sonja while LuAnn and Carole laughed and Ramona and Bethenny made up in the pool while drunk and naked was GOLD. So many messy things were going on all at once and it was hilarious lmfao1

And drunk Dorinda is my fave! <3

I did not hear this rumour about Peggy, and if it is true, I'm disappointed, especially since her primary boss (Andy Cohen) is an openly gay male.  Lydia has always annoyed me and her attitude this season is incredibly off-putting.  I wish they would've convinced Heather Dubrow to stay for another season, or they find another new housewife, 'cause Lydia is annoying AF.  Her mother is a hoot, though.  As for Kelly's so-called "redemption", is that even possible?  We do see Kelly and Shannon hugging at some point this season (unless it's a flashback to last year's trip to Ireland) and they do dress up as men going into the drag bar, so it probably won't be happening until later in the season.  I have a feeling both Lydia and Peggy will be out after this season is over.  They should've convinced Lizzie to come back full-time, instead of as a guest, because she deserved a second chance as a housewife, in truth.

The Gretchen/Alexis years of OC are my favorite, so I'm honestly excited for Gretchen to come back and shake things up with Tamra. I love when the fired housewives return and start drama as a last-ditch effort to be invited back. giveup1

Lydia is so fake. She pretends to be this sweet Christian woman, but she's no less innocent than any of the other housewives. She baits them into fights and acts like she did nothing wrong and they're crazy (Shannon), and she's so malicious in a sneaky way. She reminds me of the high school mean girls who act nice to your face and then talk a ton of shit behind your back. At least Kelly is awful to their faces. It's also obvious that production is telling Lydia to say and do certain things to stir the pot. But at the same time, I hope Alexis comes back so she and Lydia can gang up on Tamra for setting a bad example for Christians. Could you imagine the mess? antm1

I did not even know that trash was on Celebrity Big Brother until I saw Twitter video is Sarah Harding performing and I saw her.  She needs to be gone, for good.  I heard they low-key tried getting her back on Beverly Hills, but I'm glad that is not happening, 'cause she is a hot mess.

Sarah! Are you a Girls Aloud fan? I love them.

Brandi started out likable because at first she seemed like a down-to-earth, normal girl transported to Beverly Hills, plus her divorce and the Richards sisters bullying her at game night evoked some sympathy, but her reputation went down the toilet in her last few seasons. Slapping Lisa and betraying her, pushing Kyle and trying to come between her and Kim, throwing wine at Eileen, making racist remarks to Joyce, flipping out at Jeff Lewis on Watch What Happens Live, telling the world about Adrienne using a surrogate...she has crossed the line so many times and she's just completely vile. She's definitely one of the most evil personalities to ever appear on one of these shows and I hope she never returns.

I did not hear about the fight, either.  I'm glad that Kim is back on Atlanta, though.  A good switch out for Phaedra.

Me too, especially because she and Kenya symbolize two very different eras of the show (seasons 1-4 and 5-9) and watching them collide will be so interesting. I'm glad NeNe is back too, because she and Kim are always so much fun together whether they're fighting or getting along.

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

Yes, LuAnn loses the Countess title permanently. She milked that title for all it was worth so I hope she's happy now! carla1

The new episode is an instant classic. The scene where Dorinda put Bethenny's bikini bottom on Sonja while LuAnn and Carole laughed and Ramona and Bethenny made up in the pool while drunk and naked was GOLD. So many messy things were going on all at once and it was hilarious lmfao1

And drunk Dorinda is my fave! <3

Oh, I'm sure she is.  Though, it was stated by someone at the top of the season that LuAnn would rather get married and divorced, than call off the wedding.  I hope she's happy with herself, because this situation is an entire mess.

Oh, the first-half of the episode was fucking gold.  #DrunkSonja made her triumphant return to New York City and she gave us blazes of glory.  This is why the New York City franchise is my OTP and the best of all-time.  You get mess and it's pure entertainment.

Dorinda, herself, is my fave!  She is beautiful.

The Gretchen/Alexis years of OC are my favorite, so I'm honestly excited for Gretchen to come back and shake things up with Tamra. I love when the fired housewives return and start drama as a last-ditch effort to be invited back. giveup1

Lydia is so fake. She pretends to be this sweet Christian woman, but she's no less innocent than any of the other housewives. She baits them into fights and acts like she did nothing wrong and they're crazy (Shannon), and she's so malicious in a sneaky way. She reminds me of the high school mean girls who act nice to your face and then talk a ton of shit behind your back. At least Kelly is awful to their faces. It's also obvious that production is telling Lydia to say and do certain things to stir the pot. But at the same time, I hope Alexis comes back so she and Lydia can gang up on Tamra for setting a bad example for Christians. Could you imagine the mess? antm1

Lydia's first season, which I do believe was Alexis and Gretchen's final year as housewives was the first I ever watched.  My first Orange County memory, which is also my first Real Housewives memory, is Vicki and Tamra trying to surf, and they kept falling down.  Hilarious!  I find it weird that Gretchen is back, as a means of Vicki, especially considering they did not even get along.

Lydia thinks she can smile and talk about her "rainbow," but she is nothing more than a loon.  But she low-key loves to stir up the drama and ensure that it's continually going.  It's sad that she, as a woman, would want to do that, but maybe that's why she and Vicki get along so well.  Oh God, a "Jesus Juggs" and Tamra showdown.  That'd be intense.  Maybe next season, though?

Sarah! Are you a Girls Aloud fan? I love them.

Brandi started out likable because at first she seemed like a down-to-earth, normal girl transported to Beverly Hills, plus her divorce and the Richards sisters bullying her at game night evoked some sympathy, but her reputation went down the toilet in her last few seasons. Slapping Lisa and betraying her, pushing Kyle and trying to come between her and Kim, throwing wine at Eileen, making racist remarks to Joyce, flipping out at Jeff Lewis on Watch What Happens Live, telling the world about Adrienne using a surrogate...she has crossed the line so many times and she's just completely vile. She's definitely one of the most evil personalities to ever appear on one of these shows and I hope she never returns.

YASSS!  I love Girls Aloud, though, I must confess, I am a true Cheryl fan than anyone else.  And then comes Nicola, whose voice was suppressed for too many years.

Your forgot one major slip up: insinuating that Joanna Krupa's pussy smells like fish.  That was a low-blow and beyond crass.  Slapping Lisa Vanderpump and throwing wine in Eileen Davidson's face were both uncalled for.  Eileen has been in the industry for too long to deserve that from happening to her, and LVP was too good to Brandi for her to lash out in such a way.  It was her time to go and I'm glad she's gone.  She is right about one thing, though: Dorito is not her replacement.  She needs to go; it's a shame she's filming as part of the next season.  I'd rather her be out and Carlton Gebbia given a second chance, because even Andy Cohen admits they produced her wrong, and giving Kyle that over-the-top rivalry?  Yass!

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

Me too, especially because she and Kenya symbolize two very different eras of the show (seasons 1-4 and 5-9) and watching them collide will be so interesting. I'm glad NeNe is back too, because she and Kim are always so much fun together whether they're fighting or getting along.

I think producers knew that they needed a major shakeup with the cast once Phaedra did what she did, which is inexcusable.  I've never been into Atlanta, but I may try and give it another chance with this new season coming up.

I'm also pumped about the second season of Dallas, and am dying for them to formally announce New Jersey's new season.

On 8/4/2017 at 9:24 AM, Ruthless Love said:

Oh, I'm sure she is.  Though, it was stated by someone at the top of the season that LuAnn would rather get married and divorced, than call off the wedding.  I hope she's happy with herself, because this situation is an entire mess.

Oh, the first-half of the episode was fucking gold.  #DrunkSonja made her triumphant return to New York City and she gave us blazes of glory.  This is why the New York City franchise is my OTP and the best of all-time.  You get mess and it's pure entertainment.

Dorinda, herself, is my fave!  She is beautiful.

New York is also my favorite!

Some of the other Real Housewives shows are far too dark, and I just want mindless entertainment without people lying about having cancer (OC) or making false accusations of date rape (Atlanta), and New York is probably the most consistently lighthearted of the bunch. They manage to have absolutely insane drama, but they also move on from things quickly and don't get offended by every little comment (Beverly Hills). The drama isn't too trashy either (Jersey), and instead they fight over high-brow things like charity events and whether someone's correct job title is a cook or a chef. On some of the other shows I can't find a single housewife that I think is a genuinely good person, but with New York I'm rooting for almost all of them to succeed and be happy. The cast dynamics are flawless and every housewife has a role that they play perfectly, like Jill being the queen bee, Bethenny being the relatable one, etc. I could go on for hours about why I think it's the best one.

Lydia's first season, which I do believe was Alexis and Gretchen's final year as housewives was the first I ever watched.  My first Orange County memory, which is also my first Real Housewives memory, is Vicki and Tamra trying to surf, and they kept falling down.  Hilarious!  I find it weird that Gretchen is back, as a means of Vicki, especially considering they did not even get along.

Lydia thinks she can smile and talk about her "rainbow," but she is nothing more than a loon.  But she low-key loves to stir up the drama and ensure that it's continually going.  It's sad that she, as a woman, would want to do that, but maybe that's why she and Vicki get along so well.  Oh God, a "Jesus Juggs" and Tamra showdown.  That'd be intense.  Maybe next season, though?

My first one is of the "Naked Wasted" episode. "Tam-RAAAAAAAAAAAH!" lmfao1

I think they only brought Lydia back under the condition that she would do whatever production asked her for pot-stirring purposes, including Vicki's dirty work because she barely had any allies left on the show. Lydia hid her mean girl streak much better in season 8, except for "Which one are you referring to, princess?" to Heather at the reunion which is probably one of the saltiest things someone has ever said on any of these shows. rip4

YASSS!  I love Girls Aloud, though, I must confess, I am a true Cheryl fan than anyone else.  And then comes Nicola, whose voice was suppressed for too many years.

Your forgot one major slip up: insinuating that Joanna Krupa's pussy smells like fish.  That was a low-blow and beyond crass.  Slapping Lisa Vanderpump and throwing wine in Eileen Davidson's face were both uncalled for.  Eileen has been in the industry for too long to deserve that from happening to her, and LVP was too good to Brandi for her to lash out in such a way.  It was her time to go and I'm glad she's gone.  She is right about one thing, though: Dorito is not her replacement.  She needs to go; it's a shame she's filming as part of the next season.  I'd rather her be out and Carlton Gebbia given a second chance, because even Andy Cohen admits they produced her wrong, and giving Kyle that over-the-top rivalry?  Yass!

Nicola is my favorite. I was so happy to see her confidence blossom as her solo career began to take off.

Yes, that was horrible. The case has been settled and Brandi apparently just apologized. I agree about Dorit - I feel like LVP brought her on the show because she knew Dorit would be an easy target and the other housewives would gang up on her instead. I expected her to come back for season 8 though because she had a spectacular first season in terms of how involved she was with the main drama of the season.

I think producers knew that they needed a major shakeup with the cast once Phaedra did what she did, which is inexcusable.  I've never been into Atlanta, but I may try and give it another chance with this new season coming up.

I'm also pumped about the second season of Dallas, and am dying for them to formally announce New Jersey's new season.

You should! I know a lot of people dislike Kenya, but I watched a YouTube compilation video of her shadiest moments and I actually ended up liking her by the end of it because of how witty she can be. She's very well-spoken and she comes up with amazing one-liners so fast.

I can't wait for New Jersey, I know it hasn't been good in a while but hopefully the return of Danielle will restore it to its former glory.

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

New York is also my favorite!

Some of the other Real Housewives shows are far too dark, and I just want mindless entertainment without people lying about having cancer (OC) or making false accusations of date rape (Atlanta), and New York is probably the most consistently lighthearted of the bunch. They manage to have absolutely insane drama, but they also move on from things quickly and don't get offended by every little comment (Beverly Hills). The drama isn't too trashy either (Jersey), and instead they fight over high-brow things like charity events and whether someone's correct job title is a cook or a chef. On some of the other shows I can't find a single housewife that I think is a genuinely good person, but with New York I'm rooting for almost all of them to succeed and be happy. The cast dynamics are flawless and every housewife has a role that they play perfectly, like Jill being the queen bee, Bethenny being the relatable one, etc. I could go on for hours about why I think it's the best one.

New York City always has something going on; even if there's a fight or a situation happening that you're not that into, you cannot help but watch because it's that great.  I mean, Bethenny naked in a pool and crying with Ramona?  Sonja drunk as a skunk being forced into Bethenny's bikini?  Dorinda just being Dorinda?  ICONIC!  For me, Beverly Hills had Eileen, and I truly believe she is a genuinely good person.  Everyone that has worked with her has always held high compliments about her, her work ethic and her acting.

I think they only brought Lydia back under the condition that she would do whatever production asked her for pot-stirring purposes, including Vicki's dirty work because she barely had any allies left on the show. Lydia hid her mean girl streak much better in season 8, except for "Which one are you referring to, princess?" to Heather at the reunion which is probably one of the saltiest things someone has ever said on any of these shows. rip4

Lydia needs to grab Peggy and Kelly, and get the fuck out of Orange County 'cause I ain't here for her.  And, so far, Meghan can go to.  She's the Kristen of Orange County; I like her, but not for this kind of reality competition.

You should! I know a lot of people dislike Kenya, but I watched a YouTube compilation video of her shadiest moments and I actually ended up liking her by the end of it because of how witty she can be. She's very well-spoken and she comes up with amazing one-liners so fast.

I can't wait for New Jersey, I know it hasn't been good in a while but hopefully the return of Danielle will restore it to its former glory.

"Gone with the wind fabulous" is one of my all-time favourite quotes from any Housewife, so she definitely goes down in history for that one!

As for New Jersey, I liked Dina's return and the twins (hated Amber), and also felt like last year's crew was amazing, aside from Jacqueline (was it her?  #WORKDONE) and Kathy, etc.  I'd love Caroline back, TBQH.  She's a fucking hoot.  I'm glad Siggy and Delores have been brought back, too.  Siggy's entrance?  #ICONIC

On August 6, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Ruthless Love said:

New York City always has something going on; even if there's a fight or a situation happening that you're not that into, you cannot help but watch because it's that great.  I mean, Bethenny naked in a pool and crying with Ramona?  Sonja drunk as a skunk being forced into Bethenny's bikini?  Dorinda just being Dorinda?  ICONIC!

So true. Even the "bad" seasons of New York are still better than an average season from another city. You can tell that the cast is actually close to one another, and isn't just hanging out for the sake of contractual obligations for the show. Most of them have known each other for years, so their history together goes way back.

For me, Beverly Hills had Eileen, and I truly believe she is a genuinely good person.  Everyone that has worked with her has always held high compliments about her, her work ethic and her acting.

I agree with this assessment of Eileen, and I feel similarly about Kandi from Atlanta and Carole from New York. They're all very humble and classy and what you see is what you get with them. I would legitimately be shocked if they ever intentionally did anything malicious, and I love how they have successful careers outside of their respective Housewives shows where they're winning Emmys and Grammys. They're hustlers, as Lisa Rinna would say. Unlike a lot of the other housewives, they don't necessarily need the show in order to stay relevant and make money. You can just tell that some of them like Ramona, Vicki, and Teresa are going to have a midlife crisis the day they eventually get fired because it's all they have going for themselves, but not the other ones I mentioned. 

Lydia needs to grab Peggy and Kelly, and get the fuck out of Orange County 'cause I ain't here for her.  And, so far, Meghan can go to.  She's the Kristen of Orange County; I like her, but not for this kind of reality competition.

I also like Meghan, but other than exposing Vicki and Brooks' lies in her first season she hasn't really done that much else. The baby storyline is kind of boring too so I agree that she needs to go.

"Gone with the wind fabulous" is one of my all-time favourite quotes from any Housewife, so she definitely goes down in history for that one!

As for New Jersey, I liked Dina's return and the twins (hated Amber), and also felt like last year's crew was amazing, aside from Jacqueline (was it her?  #WORKDONE) and Kathy, etc.  I'd love Caroline back, TBQH.  She's a fucking hoot.  I'm glad Siggy and Delores have been brought back, too.  Siggy's entrance?  #ICONIC

Dina is my favorite from New Jersey, except for maybe Danielle (let me clarify: I do not like her as a person, but I think she's extremely entertaining and her brand of crazy is exactly what the show has been missing). I know she could be awful and unstable, but whenever the whole cast gangs up on one woman I usually end up feeling bad for her. I think there are two different kinds of Housewives villains: the deliberately mean girls who are still perfectly sane (Vicki, Jill Zarin, season 1 Camille) and then the ones who might actually have problems that make them act the way they do (Kelly Bensimon, Danielle), and I think it's unfair to treat them the same way. I mean, the only reason they initially disliked Danielle is because she was coming on too strong and seemed desperate for friends. I don't think it warranted them digging up her past and talking about her behind her back 24/7, and in a way I think they were just poking Danielle with a stick until she finally snapped and went off the deep end. dead1

22 minutes ago, Hermione said:

So true. Even the "bad" seasons of New York are still better than an average season from another city. You can tell that the cast is actually close to one another, and isn't just hanging out for the sake of contractual obligations for the show. Most of them have known each other for years, so their history together goes way back.

Exactly.  You can tell, that through the bullshit and drama, they each care for each other, even if they're in an argument.  I mean, Carole and Luann getting along?  I didn't think that'd happen, again!

22 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I agree with this assessment of Eileen, and I feel similarly about Kandi from Atlanta and Carole from New York. They're all very humble and classy and what you see is what you get with them. I would legitimately be shocked if they ever intentionally did anything malicious, and I love how they have successful careers outside of their respective Housewives shows where they're winning Emmys and Grammys. They're hustlers, as Lisa Rinna would say. Unlike a lot of the other housewives, they don't necessarily need the show in order to stay relevant and make money. You can just tell that some of them like Ramona, Vicki, and Teresa are going to have a midlife crisis the day they eventually get fired because it's all they have going for themselves, but not the other ones I mentioned.

EXACTLY!  That's why Eileen left; she's handling two soaps, which is not easy, given that they only get 1-2 takes per scene, and it's 15+ pages of script, is producing a movie based on her own book, and doing a lot of other great things.

If Vicki, Ramona or Teresa ever got fired, they'd be lost.  Vicki would have no way to promote COTO to the world, and Teresa couldn't promote her pastries, and Ramona... her wine?  Though, I low-key wouldn't mind of the O.G. girls of those seasons took off for a little bit.  I was surprised Andy halted production on New Jersey for Teresa, especially when she made it clear it was likely her last reunion.  Glad she's back and seems to be living a more positive and honest lifestyle.

Question: do you think they'll produce more Real Housewives franchises in the future?  Took us a while to get Potomac and Dallas following the cancellations of D.C. and Miami.

rs_1024x759-170706111159-1024-rhoc-bravo

Real Housewives of Orange County's Meghan King Edmonds Regrets Bringing Kelly Dodd on the Show

When Kelly Dodd joined the ladies of The Real Housewives of Orange County in season 11, she was introduced as Meghan King Edmonds' friend. But with all that's happened between then and now—and boy has there been a lot—their relationship is circling the drain. 

In fact, it's gotten so bad between the two that Meghan's now admitting she wishes she would've thought twice about bringing Kelly into this group of women in the first place.

"Yeah, totally," she told E! News when asked if she had any regrets about Kelly. "I think Kelly has a lot of great attributes. Unfortunately, I think those great attributes are completely overshadowed by her nastiness. She just can be so nasty and I don't like that, and I don't understand it. I wish she could separate the two because when she is good, she is so good...but when she's bad, it's like you just forget about all the good stuff. It makes me sad to see my friends hurt by Kelly. That's hard for me to see."

Of course, after tonight's episode, it isn't just Kelly that Meghan has to worry about. Not after that awkward moment with newbie Housewife Lydia Sulahian at the Lamborghini unveiling. "I thought she was fixing my lip gloss. Swear to God," Meghan said of Lydia putting her finger to her lips. "Who does that without fixing your lip gloss, right? I thought, 'Oh, this is nice. She doesn't even know me and she's fixing my lip gloss. This is sweet of her.' No, she was trying to shut me up. She doesn't even know me and she's trying to shut me up."

In fact, Meghan admitted that throughout the course of filming, she never felt a connection with the new woman in the group at all. "Yeah, Peggy's just weird. I don't know Peggy. I like to watch the show and try to get to know her because I seriously never got to know Peggy throughout the last five months," she said. "I can't relate to her, we can't have a conversation. I just don't get her."

For more from Meghan, including her thoughts on returning housewife Lydia McLaughlin, as well as a tease about the drama still to come, be sure to check out the video above!

The Real Housewives of Orange County airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on Bravo.

E! News

On 8/8/2017 at 9:50 AM, Ruthless Love said:

rs_1024x759-170706111159-1024-rhoc-bravo

Real Housewives of Orange County's Meghan King Edmonds Regrets Bringing Kelly Dodd on the Show

When Kelly Dodd joined the ladies of The Real Housewives of Orange County in season 11, she was introduced as Meghan King Edmonds' friend. But with all that's happened between then and now—and boy has there been a lot—their relationship is circling the drain. 

In fact, it's gotten so bad between the two that Meghan's now admitting she wishes she would've thought twice about bringing Kelly into this group of women in the first place.

"Yeah, totally," she told E! News when asked if she had any regrets about Kelly. "I think Kelly has a lot of great attributes. Unfortunately, I think those great attributes are completely overshadowed by her nastiness. She just can be so nasty and I don't like that, and I don't understand it. I wish she could separate the two because when she is good, she is so good...but when she's bad, it's like you just forget about all the good stuff. It makes me sad to see my friends hurt by Kelly. That's hard for me to see."

Of course, after tonight's episode, it isn't just Kelly that Meghan has to worry about. Not after that awkward moment with newbie Housewife Lydia Sulahian at the Lamborghini unveiling. "I thought she was fixing my lip gloss. Swear to God," Meghan said of Lydia putting her finger to her lips. "Who does that without fixing your lip gloss, right? I thought, 'Oh, this is nice. She doesn't even know me and she's fixing my lip gloss. This is sweet of her.' No, she was trying to shut me up. She doesn't even know me and she's trying to shut me up."

In fact, Meghan admitted that throughout the course of filming, she never felt a connection with the new woman in the group at all. "Yeah, Peggy's just weird. I don't know Peggy. I like to watch the show and try to get to know her because I seriously never got to know Peggy throughout the last five months," she said. "I can't relate to her, we can't have a conversation. I just don't get her."

For more from Meghan, including her thoughts on returning housewife Lydia McLaughlin, as well as a tease about the drama still to come, be sure to check out the video above!

The Real Housewives of Orange County airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on Bravo.

E! News

I'll reply to your other post later, but good riddance. lmfao1 

The OC needs a major cast overhaul. Kelly, Vicki, and Lydia are all vile in different ways, Peggy and Meghan are boring, Tamra should stop twisting the situation with her estranged daughter into a storyline about being an abandoned parent (did you see Sidney's Facebook post? I believe it), and Shannon is in a bad place mentally this season and it's not fun to watch. The show is almost depressing this year and even though there's a lot of drama, it's not the fun kind. Next season I think Bravo should do a mass firing, because this current crowd isn't clicking with me and this amazing past season that New York just had only accentuates how much OC needs to be fixed.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.