Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

I like this cast. Instead of the Blondes and the Brunettes or the Talls and the Smalls, it can be Team Unstable and Team Logic. You already know which three would go in each group.

I'm just shocked he did not include Potomac, though, from the video it sounds like he was either cut-off or on a time limit.

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

EDIT: I’m probably going to be taking a break or leaving this place indefinitely. I’m not happy with the way certain things are being dealt with and it’s not healthy for me to stay. I have your email @Ruthless Love and I’d love to communicate that way again but if there’s anyone else who still wants to discuss Bravo or Housewives with me, talk to me and we can figure something out! hug1

Awe, babe. I'm so sorry you feel this way! Of course we can continue to email. You have mine, so just shoot me one whenever! Please, keep me in the loop, as I want to know what's going on with you! <3 hug2

Kelly Dodd posted (and now deleted) Instagram stories of Sonja and Tinsley getting into a fight on their way to the Bravo Pride parade float. Sonja was reprimanding Tinsley (AGAIN) for not being thankful for letting her room and board in her shitty townhouse. Tinsley was highly upset as she said she was coming out of an abusive relationship and kissing up to Sonja wasn’t really a priority and Sonja basically called her self-centered. Kelly, LeeAnne from Dallas and Reza from Shahs of Sunset were in the car trying to mediate the whole thing.

20 hours ago, kminogues said:

Kelly Dodd posted (and now deleted) Instagram stories of Sonja and Tinsley getting into a fight on their way to the Bravo Pride parade float. Sonja was reprimanding Tinsley (AGAIN) for not being thankful for letting her room and board in her shitty townhouse. Tinsley was highly upset as she said she was coming out of an abusive relationship and kissing up to Sonja wasn’t really a priority and Sonja basically called her self-centered. Kelly, LeeAnne from Dallas and Reza from Shahs of Sunset were in the car trying to mediate the whole thing.

I saw the videos (both pre-deletion and in press) and it was just.... awful. Sonja is deplorable and clearly very self-centered. I feel for Tinsley, and I applaud LeeAnne and co. for trying to end the fight.

4 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I saw the videos (both pre-deletion and in press) and it was just.... awful. Sonja is deplorable and clearly very self-centered. I feel for Tinsley, and I applaud LeeAnne and co. for trying to end the fight.

I used to love Sonja, but she’s just so off the mark and sad to watch now. She seems very, VERY stunted, and I think she holds onto a lot of things or moments that have hurt her, and it is a bad combo for someone 50+ with a heavy drinking problem to have. 

19 hours ago, kminogues said:

I used to love Sonja, but she’s just so off the mark and sad to watch now. She seems very, VERY stunted, and I think she holds onto a lot of things or moments that have hurt her, and it is a bad combo for someone 50+ with a heavy drinking problem to have. 

I think she's been dealing with a lot of mental stuff throughout the entirety of their run as a housewife, and this past season it just kind of came to a head, especially with Ramona going so low as to fucking be with Harry Dubin. When she was sober, I was happiest for her, but she uses alcohol to cover up.

All six Real Housewives of New York City are set to return for season 12!

Bethenny Frankel, Sonja Morgan, Ramona Singer, Luann de Lesseps, Dorinda Medley and Tinsley Mortimer are all reportedly returning to RHONY for the 12th season, which is set to commence filming within the next week!

“After a few of the ladies felt fearful about what would happen to their fate on Real Housewives of NYC, they are all satisfied and excited to be returning next season,” an insider told Hollywood Life. “They all seem excited to get back to filming later this month. Everyone wanted to come back and everyone wanted everyone to come back, despite any tensions because at the end of the day, they love to film together. Ramona was a bit nervous since rumors were swirling she’d be let go as was Tinsley. They’d both like another ally going into next season.”
According to that same recent report, all housewives were frightened by the demotion of Vicki Gunvalson, and are set to be more entertaining for the new season that should start filming soon.

“When Vicki Gunvalson got demoted from Real Housewives of OC, several women felt scared and realized they too could be demoted, especially the older ladies,” the source added. “Nobody feels safe anymore to return. Because of this, expect the cast to bring their A-game. Ramona has no plans of stopping the drama between she and Luann. The two still haven’t made up since the reunion.”

One cast member who reportedly isn’t returning to the show is Barbara Kavovit, who was featured as a ‘friend’ during season 11. Luann has confirmed in a recent interview that a new housewife will be joining the show. 

It's Hollywood Life, so take it with the slightest grain of sea salt, but this seems right.

12 hours ago, Hermione said:

The Twerp/Little Bitch is really annoying me this season already.

Did you hear that Kelly got ripped a new one by Bravo brass because of her comments re: Tamra and Vicki being "stale," and that she'd Tamra next, too. Kelly just is not safe right now.

5 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Did you hear that Kelly got ripped a new one by Bravo brass because of her comments re: Tamra and Vicki being "stale," and that she'd Tamra next, too. Kelly just is not safe right now.

But she's the fan favorite, she has to be safe. Everyone is over the Tres Abuelas now. I know Emily and Gina aren't everyone's favorites, but I'm enjoying the new blood and I hope they keep focusing on this younger group. Emily and Gina's personal lives have tons of potential for good TV, and Braunwyn so far has been a seamless transition. Out with the old, in with the new.

I feel like RHOC has officially fully recovered from the awful Lydia/Peggy season and I'm so happy they've returned to form.

17 minutes ago, Hermione said:

But she's the fan favorite, she has to be safe. Everyone is over the Tres Abuelas now. I know Emily and Gina aren't everyone's favorites, but I'm enjoying the new blood and I hope they keep focusing on this younger group. Emily and Gina's personal lives have tons of potential for good TV, and Braunwyn so far has been a seamless transition. Out with the old, in with the new.

I feel like RHOC has officially fully recovered from the awful Lydia/Peggy season and I'm so happy they've returned to form.

Same. That season and last season were just boring, AF! ugh. I hated Lydia and Peggy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.