Jump to content
Hermione

The Real Housewives of...

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

@Hermione Did you hear the latest news on Tamra? So sad!

The melanoma thing? Yes. It's sad how many cancer/other disease-related storylines that Real Housewives has had. It's actually a lot if you think about it.

And lol at all of my posts in this thread getting downvoted by someone who is pressed about me for a reason completely unrelated to this thread (lord knows what it is). At least the posts of his that I downvoted were because they were actually inflammatory. That's sad, huh? laughcry1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hermione said:

The melanoma thing? Yes. It's sad how many cancer/other disease-related storylines that Real Housewives has had. It's actually a lot if you think about it.

And lol at all of my posts in this thread getting downvoted by someone who is pressed about me for a reason completely unrelated to this thread (lord knows what it is). At least the posts of his that I downvoted were because they were actually inflammatory. That's sad, huh? laughcry1

I just hope Vicki and her vultures don't go and hound her over it, etc.  That would be petty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I cannot wait for all of the "I told you so" comments to come!  You know LuAnn will get the center apple, too.

Whatever Ramona says to her will be instantly iconic. They always fought about the pettiest stuff and Ramona constantly oversteps her boundaries whenever commenting on Luann's personal life, remember that fight in the park where Ramona was apparently running her mouth about Luann being a bad mom? lmfao1

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2017 at 4:57 PM, Hermione said:

Whatever Ramona says to her will be instantly iconic. They always fought about the pettiest stuff and Ramona constantly oversteps her boundaries whenever commenting on Luann's personal life, remember that fight in the park where Ramona was apparently running her mouth about Luann being a bad mom? lmfao1

Ramona is a fucking mess.  Tonight is the season finale for New York City and I don't want it to end.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Ramona is a fucking mess.  Tonight is the season finale for New York City and I don't want it to end.

I think she's entertaining to watch, but I would quickly become enraged by her antics if I ever had to spend time with her in person. She can never take responsibility for herself and it's so frustrating as a viewer. She always blames her actions on her abusive childhood, and gives the most meaningless and insincere apologies and then goes right back to acting how she did before. She always goes on about how she's renewing herself but nothing ever changes.

http://realitytvgifs.tumblr.com/post/126353499927

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I think she's entertaining to watch, but I would quickly become enraged by her antics if I ever had to spend time with her in person. She can never take responsibility for herself and it's so frustrating as a viewer. She always blames her actions on her abusive childhood, and gives the most meaningless and insincere apologies and then goes right back to acting how she did before. She always goes on about how she's renewing herself but nothing changes.

http://realitytvgifs.tumblr.com/post/126353499927

Oh, and:  "I'm happy being alone, but would love it if Mario came back."

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

If I were ever around Ramona in-person, I'd be Bethenny saying, "I gotta go!"  I wouldn't be able to fucking handle those eyes, the seal laugh and her entire fucking self-centered world.

tumblr_ouu63uS2AA1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

Well, enjoy that... Animal.

Not to mention that she's rude as hell to service workers, which is consistently the most accurate indicator of someone's true character. I don't even want to be friends with people who are bad tippers, don't say please and thank you, and generally have bad manners so I don't know how the rest of them deal with being on a show with her. At least they're getting paid to hang out with her. I was so glad when Bethenny ripped into Ramona about how she treats people who are "beneath" her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hermione said:

Well, enjoy that... Animal.

Not to mention that she's rude as hell to service workers, which is consistently the most accurate indicator of someone's true character. I don't even want to be friends with people who are bad tippers, don't say please and thank you, and generally have bad manners so I don't know how the rest of them deal with being on a show with her. At least they're getting paid to hang out with her. I was so glad when Bethenny ripped into Ramona about how she treats people who are "beneath" her.

EXACTLY!  She is truly an up-the-nose snob.  I really am not a Ramona fan, and honestly, if she were axed from New York City or demoted, I would be happy.  But, unfortunately, I do not see Andy spoiling Ramona's apple.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

EXACTLY!  She is truly an up-the-nose snob.  I really am not a Ramona fan, and honestly, if she were axed from New York City or demoted, I would be happy.  But, unfortunately, I do not see Andy spoiling Ramona's apple.

I think Ramona is a staple of the show and something would feel missing if she got fired, but she needs to be humbled. She thinks she can get away with anything because Andy and Bravo give her so much leeway. This last season she was more obnoxious than ever, and I would live for the drama if they demoted her to a Friend Of at the very least. I've said this before but it would be iconic if they gave her apple to Jill lmfao1

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hermione said:

I think Ramona is a staple of the show and something would feel missing if she were fired, but she needs to be humbled. She thinks she can get away with anything because Andy and Bravo give her so much leeway. This last season she was more obnoxious than ever, and I would live for the drama if they demoted her to a Friend Of at the very least. I've said this before but it would be iconic if they gave her apple to Jill lmfao1

After what Jill did to Andy, I'm surprised she even got a guest appearance this season.  I don't see Jill being given her apple back, ever.  That being said, Ramona's assault on Kristen should've been potential grounds for demotion or something.  It was uncalled for.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This season of atlanta looks to be filled with so much good drama and events

 

Nene coming back

Kenya getting married

Cynthia finding a new man

Parties after Parties

Marlo and Nene being friends

 

I do wish Phaedra was still on the show though ny5 

 

It seems like all the drama will be through Porsha and maybe Kim. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

After what Jill did to Andy, I'm surprised she even got a guest appearance this season.  I don't see Jill being given her apple back, ever.  That being said, Ramona's assault on Kristen should've been potential grounds for demotion or something.  It was uncalled for.

Jill is a demonic fame-obsessed monster, but her return would definitely stir things up. It's funny because I actually liked her upon my first viewing of the first two seasons, but once her villain arc happened in season 3 my opinion of her changed drastically. Now when I re-watch the old seasons, I realize she was that fake, sneaky, and desperate all along.

 

3 minutes ago, Infrared said:

This season of atlanta looks to be filled with so much good drama and events

 

Nene coming back

Kenya getting married

Cynthia finding a new man

Parties after Parties

Marlo and Nene being friends

 

I do wish Phaedra was still on the show though ny5 

 

It seems like all the drama will be through Porsha and maybe Kim. 

I'm so excited! Kim and Kenya allegedly had a fight during filming at NeNe's white party, and Kim's daughter Brielle went on Twitter to call Kenya a "dumb ugly evil bitch." Marlo was reportedly in attendance too, which gets me really excited because she's such low-hanging fruit for drama and mess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hermione said:

Jill is a demonic fame-obsessed monster, but her return would definitely stir things up. It's funny because I actually liked her upon my first viewing of the first two seasons, but once her villain arc happened in season 3 my opinion of her changed drastically. Now when I re-watch the old seasons, I realize she was that sneaky and desperate all along.

The one person I'd never, ever want to see again is Kelly.  She was a fucking mess.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Use this thread to post any and all previews, promo, gossip and discussion about the Real Housewives as well as all of their spin-offs and other Bravo shows!

Omg this is a rich white woman cougar bar 

I'm eating at the Quiet Woman while simoultaneously scouting for Kelly 😂


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×