Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Top Answer Game VI | Round I | The First Remixing Show

1 minute ago, Tampon said:

Sorry about that dead2 def gonna prepare the results early next time then adjust 

yh when I hosted I always got the initial results ready then just added bonus points on to them. that +10 doesn't make me any better off though, that gaga question and cultural appropriation buried me dead2 

1 minute ago, blankdreams. said:

yh when I hosted I always got the initial results ready then just added bonus points on to them. that +10 doesn't make me any better off though, that gaga question and cultural appropriation buried me dead2 

I had the results just didn't format them and added the top answers earned which apparently takes forever, learning for next rounds though dead2 

Just now, Bambi said:

yall know i appreciate every one of you right oprah1

do I vote btw

well you are the only one here!

of course you don't lmfao1 

Just now, Tampon said:

I had the results just didn't format them and added the top answers earned which apparently takes forever, learning for next rounds though dead2 

oh yeah that's a pain in the ass, I still have a blog post in one of my blogs where I basically formatted every single thing I'm gonna post before the show, so if that helps you that's a tip wendy1 

Just now, blankdreams. said:

well you are the only one here!

of course you don't lmfao1 

oh yeah that's a pain in the ass, I still have a blog post in one of my blogs where I basically formatted every single thing I'm gonna post before the show, so if that helps you that's a tip wendy1 

You can make private blogs? I just PM myself, thanks though jj2 

9 minutes ago, Tampon said:

YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES LEFT TO VOTE AND EARN 5 POINTS

those who have yet to vote

@RihannaRTT has taken part in every season so far so I don't want him to get eliminated brit2 

I vote for Entea hottie1 

4 minutes ago, fab said:

not so fast sis ny7 

= 134 + 20 bonus points - 15 points = 139 points

tenor.gif 

screaming i only gave you the penalty not the bonus questions ... lmfao2 

the bonus points weren't actually calculated in for some users, fully fixed now sorry.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.