Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Top Answer Game VI | Round I | The First Remixing Show

Mess. Did I actually do that bad in scores or did people sabotage me?

tenor.gif

Just as well i forgot to show up tonight if my ass bout to get eliminated. the fumes from those i snatched in prior seasons tho. a ki. 

5 minutes ago, Tampon said:

screaming i only gave you the penalty not the bonus questions ... lmfao2 

the bonus points weren't actually calculated in for some users, fully fixed now sorry.

this round has been so messy I live wendy2 

@RihannaRTT

I'm sorry my dear but you are eliminated

From prehistoric deleted TAG games, to TAG the Re-Up, you stayed the undeniable unspoken king of TAG, now, off you go. jay1

@Royale @Freaky Prince @parker.aus @Lachlan @Tyler @Vintage Music @Radio @Kristina @Beyoncé Knowles @RihannaRTT @Bambi  @Reverie @Diamond @Zachary @Count Olaf @PhCh @Shiver @fab @Sylk @Nightmare @Hylia @blankdreams. @Sean @H.O.N.E.Y @Anna-wa @Milk @Chris Morlock @Limn @Entea

1 minute ago, Tampon said:

@RihannaRTT

I'm sorry my dear but you are eliminated

From prehistoric deleted TAG games, to TAG the Re-Up, you stayed the undeniable unspoken king of TAG, now, off you go. jay1

*inserts plethora of New York gifs*

literally, serving streaming killing digital sales with this tbh eve1 lmk if u need any help for other things. gl to the rest of u hennies. watch me get resurrected and slay all of you eve1 

2 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Scoreboard is on page 39! jj2 

thank you jj2

i was scrolling through everyone being confused because they couldnt solve a puzzle or something jj1

dsoiajois guys don't hate me but @Bambi was never in the bottom 3, he earned 30 points from the puzzle question which I somehow gave to Reverie, the scoreboard has been updated with the new bottom 3 etc, next round I'll have a tighter prepared scoreboard sorry. sob1 

I was out ALL day today - first going to an ice skating rink with my family, then going bowling with my co-workers.

I bet I've already been eliminated jj3 but let me look anyway...

5 hours ago, Tampon said:

13. Anna-wa 124 (6)

WOW I'm not eliminated even though I was out all day? interesting1 I'm surprised to be honest.

Hopefully next week I will be able to be here and snatch up some bonus points *crosses fingers, knocks on wood, all that good stuff*

4 hours ago, Tampon said:

dsoiajois guys don't hate me but @Bambi was never in the bottom 3, he earned 30 points from the puzzle question which I somehow gave to Reverie, the scoreboard has been updated with the new bottom 3 etc, next round I'll have a tighter prepared scoreboard sorry. sob1 

Bambi coming back with P.O.W.A

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.