Sylk

YouTube Blocks LGBTQ Content Under Restricted Mode

1 minute ago, jacs vs looser said:

Is it possible that this means that they're blocking the content because a big number of homophobic users are flagging it as inappropriate?

Usually it happens a lot on sites like youtube, yeah.

4 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Is it possible that this means that they're blocking the content because a big number of homophobic users are flagging it as inappropriate?

Yeah pretty much. Organizations (One Million Moms and Westboro Baptist come to mind) go out and have their members flag shit they don't agree with. Unfortunately queer folks fall into that category

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Which show and season do you want? They have everything I'm pretty sure, but I've only checked for New Jersey and Beverly Hills so far. They have high quality versions of the Teresa table flip episode, Lisa Rinna vs. Kim Richards episode, Kyle saying "Camille you're such a fucking liar" episode whereas the ones on YouTube looked like they were filmed with a potato  cry6

I'm dying to see the Season 6 of the Berverly Hills show since I was watching it through a international channel and missed a couple episodes  cry6

45 minutes ago, Kali said:

Whatever YT technicality is blocking lgbtq+ videos they need to fix that shit. 

YT has been very supportive of LGBTQ community in the past I think it's just a technical issue, they'll have it sorted out. But this is a bad look tbh. orangu1 

13 hours ago, Taylor said:

And they say she's homophobic, queen of the gays oprah2 

13 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Karlie Kloss ha impact!

The Lord's work being cockclocked like this on YouTube! The gays will not have it! yas2 

16 hours ago, Sylk said:

#YoutubeIsOverParty is trending worldwide btw sorry1 

I saw that and honestly it made me angry. This isn't a party at all - this is a terrible thing. A lot of LGBT+ people are now going to lose their only safe space that they have. This isn't a party this is terrible and I feel awful for the LGBT+ creators out there losing their only space to be who they are.

5 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

I saw that and honestly it made me angry. This isn't a party at all - this is a terrible thing. A lot of LGBT+ people are now going to lose their only safe space that they have. This isn't a party this is terrible and I feel awful for the LGBT+ creators out there losing their only space to be who they are.

I saw some of the tweets and they were talking about just that. I don't think the trend was really a celebrator thing, It's just how twitter is lol! But yea maybe they should've chosen a different name!