Lust

Top Answer Game VI | The Re-Up | Round II (Closed)

16 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

the thing is I was aware that this daily reminder would happen and that's why I submitted already on Monday but turns out you tag everybody no matter what 

no sis I remove every member who submitted, afraid I don't have yours wat3 

21 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

what about now

no I still don't see them

13 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

The sabotage is real. interesting1

@Tampon up here pulling the "it got lost in the mail" excuse. I'd sue the good sis and wipe out ha bank account AND win TAG. ny1

rip3 

it really did though!

lemme just be clear in case this is the reason this is happening, y'all should send me a new PM every round NOT reply to the old deleted one dead1 

Just now, Tampon said:

no I still don't see them

rip3 

it really did though!

lemme just be clear in case this is the reason this is happening, y'all should send me a new PM every round NOT reply to the old deleted one dead1 

Wait.. that's what I do and have been doing in past seasons of TAG. rip3 

So now I'm being sabotaged for being a whistle-blower. I see. interesting1

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Wait.. that's what I do and have been doing in past seasons of TAG. rip3 

So now I'm being sabotaged for being a whistle-blower. I see. interesting1

I didn't realize this was a thing and it's quite the unconvenient move if I do say, I did get your answers as it was right before I deleted the round 1 PMs to organize my PM for round 2 though so no worry, you replying to the old one made me realize this is probably the issue just now jay1 

Just now, Tampon said:

If any of you have submitted your answers in the round 1 PM, please re-send your answers in a NEW PM

All the users I am tagging do NOT have their answers received.

@Royale @Freaky Prince @parker.aus @Lachlan @Vintage Music  @Zachary @Sylk @blankdreams. @Sean @Limn @Entea

i remember answering them rip3

just checked and i havent sent the message rip3

Just now, Tampon said:

If any of you have submitted your answers in the round 1 PM, please re-send your answers in a NEW PM

All the users I am tagging do NOT have their answers received.

@Royale @Freaky Prince @parker.aus @Lachlan @Vintage Music  @Zachary @Sylk @blankdreams. @Sean @Limn @Entea

Wait I'm not tagged does this mean u received mine or not? dead7

Just now, Tampon said:

I didn't realize this was a thing and it's quite the unconvenient move if I do say, I did get your answers as it was right before I deleted the round 1 PMs to organize my PM for round 2 though so no worry, you replying to the old one made me realize this is probably the issue just now jay1 

Ok I get it now

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

i remember answering them rip3

just checked and i havent sent the message rip3

mess dead2 

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Wait I'm not tagged does this mean u received mine or not? dead7

No like I said I got yours it's all good jj2 

1/2 FINAL DAY REMINDER

These are your FINAL HOURS to submit your answers in a new PM subject, if you do not submit your answers today VERY SOON, you will not earn points from this round via answers, severely sabotaging yourself in the game.

I AM ONLY TAGGING USERS THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANSWERS FROM

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHEW! I think we can all agree that was one hell of a remixing, I wanna thank you all for making that the most successful round in FOTP’s TAG to date. @RihannaRTT has been eliminated in a shocki

screaming at me tagging you all for 7 days but y'all asking why and resending the answers after the deadline anyway....   ANYWAY...   WALL OF SHAME  @Lachlan @Vintage Music @S

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.