Lust

Top Answer Game VI | The Re-Up | Round II (Closed)

5 hours ago, Tampon said:

FINAL REMINDER

This is the absolute final reminder for the following 7 users to submit your answers for this round in the next 2 hours, if you do not you are forfeiting the points earned via answers for this round and severely sabotaging your position in the game.

I sent them through the previous PM from last round um2 

On 3/24/2017 at 3:41 PM, Tampon said:

Day 6/7 reminder, please submit your answers NOW!!

Very soon the deadline will pass and you will be unable to submit and earn points from your answers this round.

@Royale @Freaky Prince @parker.aus @Lachlan @Vintage Music @Reverie @Zachary @Sylk @blankdreams. @Sean @Limn @Entea

i literally submitted on monday why do my pms never go thru to u cry3

Just now, SANDCASTLES said:

I sent them through the previous PM from last round um2 

Just now, Zachary said:

i literally submitted on monday why do my pms never go thru to u cry3

He wants people to send new pm's each time they send answers instead of using the same pm

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

omg I did send my answers but I just saw you left the convo dead1 am I out? 

sfmfd yes sorry, I asked a couple times to send in a new PM after because I realized people were sending in new ones and I deleted them all as soon as the first round was over rip3 sorry, you can still continue in the next rounds though

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHEW! I think we can all agree that was one hell of a remixing, I wanna thank you all for making that the most successful round in FOTP’s TAG to date. @RihannaRTT has been eliminated in a shocki

screaming at me tagging you all for 7 days but y'all asking why and resending the answers after the deadline anyway....   ANYWAY...   WALL OF SHAME  @Lachlan @Vintage Music @S

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.