PhCh

So U Think U've Got Taste? (Audition Stage)

1 hour ago, Miss Movin' On said:

Hi, I'm @Miss Movin' On

I would like to audition to this fun game.  My song choice is My Prerogative by the legendary Miss Britney Spears. Yes, it's a cover song, and not entirely her song.

It was originally released by a male, R&B singer whose name is Bobby Brown. I couldn't really choose a Camila Cabello song just yet, because she doesn't have solo

material released, and I can't chose a Fifth Harmony song because it's by a group of singers.

I chose the song because Camila can sort of relate to the song  because of her hard split from 5H. 

welcome to FOTP baby lana1 

10 hours ago, Miss Movin' On said:

Hi, I'm @Miss Movin' On

I would like to audition to this fun game.  My song choice is My Prerogative by the legendary Miss Britney Spears. Yes, it's a cover song, and not entirely her song.

It was originally released by a male, R&B singer whose name is Bobby Brown. I couldn't really choose a Camila Cabello song just yet, because she doesn't have solo

material released, and I can't chose a Fifth Harmony song because it's by a group of singers.

I chose the song because Camila can sort of relate to the song  because of her hard split from 5H. 

welcome to fotp

so_u_think_commercial.gif

The results show will be tomorrow at 3 PM EST

You will find out if you made the cut or if you didn't jj2 

+ there will be bonus questions so you have chance to win points and even immunity for the first round wendy1 get perched!

Here's a countdown in case anyone needs it jj2 https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170325T15&p0=179&msg=So+U+Think+U've+Got+Taste+|+Week+1+Results+Show&font=serif&csz=1