Americunt

The Unreleased Megarate: Finals (Round #2)

la-et-mn-lana-del-rey-big-eyes-20150104

Welcome back to the Unreleased Megarate! If you're just joining us, I'd like to formally thank you for submitting to this labor of love. If you've submitted to one of the earlier parts: hey bitch, welcome back to the dream-crusher!

This rate consists of 3 rounds of ranking, one of which has already occurred. This second round continues with the simplified ranking system, in which I will ask you to rate half of the songs presented as "+" and the other half as "-". In this round, you will have to rate 10 tracks in each category. After each round, we'll have an awards ceremony, in which the songs that were most often put in each category are revealed.

After this round, we'll move into a different form of ranking, in which I'll ask you to rank the final 10 tracks in order from your least favorite to most favorite in an ordered list. The methodology for calculating this ranking's weight will be revealed at the end of the rate, in order to ensure fairness.

1. Rank every song as a "+" or a "-", ensuring that at the end of your ballot, you have 10 ranked as "+" and 10 ranked as "-". Ballots with songs unranked or more than 20 in one category will not be counted.
2. Commentary for each song is required. Yes, that's somewhat of a change, but I don't think it's too much of a stretch to ask for. I don't need a lot; make some big speeches for your faves and only a couple words for the ones you hate, if that's how you want to roll.
3. Complete this ballot and PM it to me by Thursday, April 6th, 2017. Ballots received after that date will not be counted in the first round. Time is of the essence and there's a lot to do, so don't put it off!
4. The second round awards will likely be held on Saturday, April 8th, 2017. This is not set in stone and I am fully willing to compromise on that date.

BBM Baby
Back To Tha Basics
Be My Daddy
Behind Closed Doors
Butterflies Part 2
Dangerous Girl
Driving In Cars With Boys
Fine China
Go Go Dancer
Hawaiian Tropic
Hit and Run
Hollywood
Hollywood's Dead
JFK
Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight
Resistance
Prom Song (Gone Wrong)
Queen of Disaster
St. Tropez
TV In Black & White

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

hope I'll be free! busy for most of tomorrow but I promise that I will perch! jj4 

That was probably confusingly worded. Allow me to rephrase: I will be working on the banners on Friday. Results show on Saturday!

Just now, Americunt said:

That was probably confusingly worded. Allow me to rephrase: I will be working on the banners on Friday. Results show on Saturday!

oop! forgot that you live in Texass whereas I live in Callahfornia, where it's still Thursday! jj2 

9 hours ago, Urbanov said:

200.gif

In:

Back to Tha Basics
Behind Closed Doors
Butterflies Part 2
Driving In Cars With Boys
Fine China
Go Go Dancer
Hollywood
Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight
Resistance
TV In Black & White

Out:

BBM Baby
Be My Daddy
Dangerous Girl
Hawaiian Tropic
Hit and Run
Hollywood's Dead
JFK
Prom Song (Gone Wrong)
Queen of Disaster
St. Tropez

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.