Savage

Why are you not here for lady gaga? (Poll Edition)

Lady Gaga  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you not here for her?

• She's a hypocrite
    • She's all hype
    • Her overzealous stans
    • Beauty-related reasons
    • she's a commercial flop
    • Her music is horrible
    • She's not talented enough to join my faves list
    • She copied my fave
    • I hate her voice and/or dancing and/or performances
    • Her habit of pandering to specific audiences all the time
    • I hate her attitude
    • Other reasons (please list below)

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

or you just jump on the gaga hate bandwagon

tumblr_mavk7idF5k1qgslaao1_500.gif

Lady gaga has the ability to polarize, she can cause polarization with a single cover, an outfit, a hair-style, a single cover, an album, a song, or even a single instagram post. if you can't see it then i don't know what to tell you.

it is not a hate bandwagon in her case, because she can still win you over if she did something you actually like.

Drink my tea.

tumblr_mavk7idF5k1qgslaao1_500.gif

She managed to completely alienate me over the course of three consecutively worse eras of music (BTW through C2C, for the record). It's so freeing to not care about what she's doing anymore. I highly recommend unstanning. She's just not worth the effort anymore.

Gaga is such an indifferent artist for me. I mean, since she first came out I never felt connected with her songs/singles nor music videos and performances. She was kinda desperate for attention at the beginning of her career and when she got some she started to be too weird. I must say I like the songs Paparazzi and Do What you Want, but those are the only one I listen to. I've never heard any of her full albums, I dont really like her voice.

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

y?

I just don't feel any connection to her anymore. The Fame/Monster period had her hitting on all these interesting conceits that really appealed to me. Then she started pandering and it felt like the spark was gone out of the work. I still don't know what it is that spurred the abrupt change; maybe it's just the people she's working with now.

1 minute ago, Woolridge said:

Could you explain why? Why don't you like her voice? I think she had a great performance at the Sound of Music tribute during the Grammy Awards and served amazing vocals, the same counts for the Perfect Illusion performance in Japan at Sukkiri but if you have other reasons why you don't like her voice, then it would be great to hear them.

Because he simply doesn't like it ? Yoko Ono also has a voice ! 

2 minutes ago, Woolridge said:

Could you explain why? Why don't you like her voice? I think she had a great performance at the Sound of Music tribute during the Grammy Awards and served amazing vocals, the same counts for the Perfect Illusion performance in Japan at Sukkiri but if you have other reasons why you don't like her voice, then it would be great to hear them.

I know she is a great vocalist, but I don't like her voice something bothers me, I don't know exactly what it is.

She's talented, won't deny that. But her attitude and her music ever since '11 suck. The way she desperately seeks attention, validation and commercial success is off-putting. Also, they way she thinks so high of herself when she's just yet another popstar doing crappy music for the gays to bop. To me, she's extremely unlikeable and I enjoy to see her fail, mostly because of how unbearable and lame her stanbase is. I love karma! rav2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She managed to completely alienate me over the course of three consecutively worse eras of music (BTW through C2C, for the record). It's so freeing to not care about what she's doing anymore. I highly

She's talented, won't deny that. But her attitude and her music ever since '11 suck. The way she desperately seeks attention, validation and commercial success is off-putting. Also, they way she think

and on having far better music

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.