Savage

Why are you not here for lady gaga? (Poll Edition)

Lady Gaga  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you not here for her?

• She's a hypocrite
    • She's all hype
    • Her overzealous stans
    • Beauty-related reasons
    • she's a commercial flop
    • Her music is horrible
    • She's not talented enough to join my faves list
    • She copied my fave
    • I hate her voice and/or dancing and/or performances
    • Her habit of pandering to specific audiences all the time
    • I hate her attitude
    • Other reasons (please list below)

16 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Round 2 Lady Gaga vs. Madonna

Round 3 Lady Gaga vs. Beyonce

Round 4 Lady Gaga vs. Taylor Swift

Round 5 Lady Gaga vs. Rihanna

Round 6 Lady Gaga vs. Katy Perry 

Round 7 Lady Gaga vs. Adele 

gMoUe1m.gif

I don't see her surviving round 2, let alone continuing to round 7.

gMoUe1m.gif

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

And that's what I said - we want to have fun, so you're not going to stop us. Maybe you should let it go instead? rav2 

I have nothing to let go. It's obvious y'all care so if you refuse to admit it to yourself that ain't my problem!rav2

1 minute ago, #1 said:

I didn't know you have to be a stan to create a thread about gaga in BG.

The exquisite logic.

gMoUe1m.gif

You don't. The amount of shady threads about Gaga in BGs however far outweighs the ones about most of the other faves, a lot of them made by you actually!rip4 But yes you "don't care enough to talk about her sales." Ok.

gMoUe1m.gif

6 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

I have nothing to let go. It's obvious y'all care so if you refuse to admit it to yourself that ain't my problem!rav2

You don't. The amount of shady threads about Gaga in BGs however far outweighs the ones about most of the other faves, a lot of them made by you actually!rip4 But yes you "don't care enough to talk about her sales." Ok.

gMoUe1m.gif

again, i have to deal with this flop logic...

Should i feel bad or sth? because i don't.

gMoUe1m.gif

gaga is FOTP's main fave, it is a given she's the most talked about.... but sadly for her, this doesn't translate into album sales, so i don't see how creating a thread in BG equals actual caring.... based on charts and album sales, also streams, her stans don't even care... they are so busy coming for other faves instead of supporting their mother monster.

you should be glad i'm giving her free promo, if at all, she needs any and every type of promo at this point, or you want her to keep discounting her albums/singles?

gMoUe1m.gif

2 minutes ago, #1 said:

again, i have to deal with this flop logic...

Should i feel bad or sth? because i don't.

gMoUe1m.gif

gaga is FOTP's main fave, it is a given she's the most talked about.... but sadly for her, this doesn't translate into album sales, so i don't see how creating a thread in BG equals actual caring.... based on charts and album sales, also streams, her stans don't even care... they are so busy coming for other faves instead of supporting their mother monster.

you should be glad i'm giving her free promo, if at all, she needs any and every type of promo at this point, or you want her to keep discounting her albums/singles?

gMoUe1m.gif

What you keep failing to understand is YOU were the one who said she was so irrelevant that no one cares enough to talk about her. It's not something I'm clinging on to, you said it but oh now she's FOTP's main fave cause it fits the narrative! Make all the Gaga threads you want, I don't give a fuck and they're usually not even actual threads for legitimate discussion anyway. But don't try to act cool like you're so above it all to even care about her sales when you literally opened this thread.

gMoUe1m.gif

18 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

What you keep failing to understand is YOU were the one who said she was so irrelevant that no one cares enough to talk about her. It's not something I'm clinging on to, you said it but oh now she's FOTP's main fave cause it fits the narrative! Make all the Gaga threads you want, I don't give a fuck and they're usually not even actual threads for legitimate discussion anyway. But don't try to act cool like you're so above it all to even care about her sales when you literally opened this thread.

gMoUe1m.gif

you gave me a free fuck. thanks.

gMoUe1m.gif

FOTP is not here for Gaga?. Well i'm sure she can afford it. Now if she loses the other prestigious internet forums that have such a huge impact on artists careers, then that's when she should worry.

giphy.gif

tbh i love gaga more now than ever and the fact that people can type these essays on everything she's done wrong and still not dent how much i love her has almost given me some peace dead2 kind of like everyone can think of reasons to hate her and i can disagree but i dont even need to anymore, i can even agree and still love her dead2 

I can't believe how much i don't care/like her anymore, i was stan until 2014 dead4 I even had Cheek to cheek on my iPhone for god's sake dead4

I used to stan both Britney and RIhanna just like her and i lost interest in them in early 10s (during FF and Loud eras), Britney won me over with Glory and i started enjoying her catalog once again, i can listen Unapologetic and Anti from time to time (not the rest - even tho i was stan during that time), but i don't see myself returning to Gaga. Her catalog isn't strong, i only ever loved TF and TFM, it's not enough to keep me going back. She's lost completely, i don't see her getting back on track ever again.

53 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Have you really bought C2C? fall5 

I think every person with a three digit IQ can relate to the rest of this quote rav2 

If by bought you meant downloaded from zippy then yes rav2

17 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

Well he tried to change the subject to sales. Seems only logical we compare his #1 fave to the one he made a thread to drag imo. Cute attempt to divert from the original topic tho

gMoUe1m.gif

I think Nick wins this one based on the fact of his abs and amrs 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She managed to completely alienate me over the course of three consecutively worse eras of music (BTW through C2C, for the record). It's so freeing to not care about what she's doing anymore. I highly

She's talented, won't deny that. But her attitude and her music ever since '11 suck. The way she desperately seeks attention, validation and commercial success is off-putting. Also, they way she think

and on having far better music

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.