Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

"Speak Now" +/-

3 hours ago, Royale said:

I edited my post because I realized that don't worry! nat1

3 hours ago, Sylk said:

opps sorry dead1

this is following @RandomosiTAY

Sparks Fly - 70

Back To December - 55 

Enchanted - 180 (+)

Haunted - 105

Last Kiss - 85 

Long Live - 25 (-)

No worries I'm just glad this thread got some more posts cry6

Sparks Fly - 60 

Back To December - 60 

Enchanted - 180

Haunted - 115 (-) wendy3

Last Kiss - 100 (+)

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Sorry but I still have yet to listen to Speak Now or Taylor Swift all the way through. </3 I know, boo on me for not knowing one of her best albums </3

2 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Sorry but I still have yet to listen to Speak Now or Taylor Swift all the way through. </3 I know, boo on me for not knowing one of her best albums </3

I didn't listen to Speak Now all the way through until after Red and 1989 so I cannot pass judgement for this! wendy1 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I didn't listen to Speak Now all the way through until after Red and 1989 so I cannot pass judgement for this! wendy1 

One day I will make a #MyFirstListen thread but this game will probably be over by then. wendy1 

Just now, Anna-wa said:

Self-Titled will come first though because I gotta Save The Best For Last and all that ny1 

Well it'd be best to end on a high note with an album like Speak Now since Self-Titled is not exactly a high note ny1 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.