Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Ace of Base

Ace of Base was a Swedish pop group, originally consisting of Ulf "Buddha" Ekberg and three siblings: Jonas "Joker" Berggren, Malin "Linn" Berggren and Jenny Berggren. They released four studio albums between 1992 and 2002, which sold over 30 million copies worldwide, making them the third-most successful Swedish band of all time, after ABBA and Roxette.

Happy Nation, also called The Sign, is one of the best-selling debut albums of all time, and was certified nine times platinum in the United States.[6] It was the first debut album to produce three number 1 singles on the Billboard Mainstream Top 40 chart: "All That She Wants", "The Sign", and "Don't Turn Around".

Here is my review of The Sign (Album), released in November of 1993.

Their songs were popular at the time of release.

Their songs were all over pop radio and music video TV channels over the globe.

My favorites are All That She Wants, Don't Turn Around, The Sign, Living In Danger

My favourite band! They released only four studio albums (Happy Nation/The Sign, The Bridge, Flowers/Cruel Summer, Da Capo), but so many bops. Pity they didn't continue as a trio without Linn. Jenny's 2010 solo album My Story is also worth listening and so is their 2015 unreleased collection called Hidden Gems.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.