Savage

Why are you not here for XTINA? (Poll Edition)

Christina aguilera  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you not here for christina aguilera?

• Her voice and/or her dancing and/or her perfomances
    • Her bitchy attitude (overall and/or towards my fave)
    • Her music is horrible
    • She's a commercial flop/has-been
    • She's lazy
    • Beauty-related reasons (Weight-included)
    • She is not touring anymore
    • She lost her connection with her fans
    • Her fans
    • Other reasons (list them below)

6 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

At this point I'm pretty sure the GP is  moo4

She lost me completely with the Bionic era - the desperation in Not Myself Tonight was just sad tbh ny6

THE GP is kinda here for her when she's featured, they were here for "MLJ", "Say something", and "Feel this moment".

She's extremely lazy and has no ambition, which is fine for some people but not me. She's a real "music, not the bling" kind of artist. But she could've been way bigger had she cared and invested on her brand. Also, ever since Burlesque she has insisted on the raspy voice and the growls, and I don't like it. 

Now, about those mentioning her attitude... hypocrite much? Anytime another pop-girl acts "bitchy" you all celebrate her nonstop yet when it comes to X, it's a problem? The big problem with her is that she was pitted against literally everyone! Most of the stanbases hate on her because of tension between their faves and X. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

For me the main thing is her music. I like a lot of her singles, but her albums don't vibe with me, I get bored. brit10

Oh and her fans, who keep propping her up as some sort of legend or icon, but I don't really get the big deal with her singing especially when we have the vocal trinity of Whitney Mariah and Celine.

How is Xtina not an icon? dead4 She has classics and has shaped and influenced an entire generation across the entire globe, of both professional and amateur singers. So, people are only supposed to like 3 vocalists? The funniest thing is that 2 from that trinity LOVE/D and praised Xtina to the high heavens and said she's their favorite voice from her generation. The other one was just jealous & threatened, as she's with any young talented girl that gets praised for her voice. nat1 

1 minute ago, Skywalker said:

she's lazy, doesn't seem to care that much for her fans and toys around with them

i've decided to unstan

tumblr_o5nb3duIVl1tlrus6o1_400.gif

poor her future album sales if her fanbase gets smaller and smaller

it better not sell less than Glory because god knows the lashings the fatties are gon' get

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

poor her future album sales if her fanbase gets smaller and smaller

it better not sell less than Glory because god knows the lashings the fatties are gon' get

im sure it will if xtincta doesnt get off that damn chair and promo a bit for the first time in 5 years

19 minutes ago, rocky road said:

because she has everything their faves have + beauty, talent, and grammys LMAO

that's not the point sweetie

the point is she doesn't give a shit about her career so why should we

Not here for her bitchy and arrogant attitude nor for her songs since Bionic era. She's talented and has a great voice although sometimes she screams unnecesarily. Not here for her current private shows and same set lists and arrangements for more than 8 years and she will never top both albums Stripped and Back To Basics.  Pfkph1z.gif

and of course there are 2 votes for physical attributes jj4

i dont mind her voice but she does tend to oversing jj4

most of her albums just dont do anything for me.

idk why shes considered a "legend" jj4

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's extremely lazy and has no ambition, which is fine for some people but not me. She's a real "music, not the bling" kind of artist. But she could've been way bigger had she cared and invested on h

Her screaming, her bitchy attitude, her music sucks and most of her fans are unbearable

Her weight definitely contributes   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.