Savage

Why are you not here for XTINA? (Poll Edition)

Christina aguilera  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you not here for christina aguilera?

• Her voice and/or her dancing and/or her perfomances
    • Her bitchy attitude (overall and/or towards my fave)
    • Her music is horrible
    • She's a commercial flop/has-been
    • She's lazy
    • Beauty-related reasons (Weight-included)
    • She is not touring anymore
    • She lost her connection with her fans
    • Her fans
    • Other reasons (list them below)

6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

I just never cared for her voice and none of the musical styles she tried out seemed to make it tolerable.

What do you think of "Stripped" and "back to basics" though?

tumblr_o5nb3duIVl1tlrus6o1_400.gif

2 minutes ago, #1 said:

What do you think of "Stripped" and "back to basics" though?

tumblr_o5nb3duIVl1tlrus6o1_400.gif

All her mainline albums other than her debut are too long. Those two in particular are over-reliant on interludes, none of which felt necessary or compelling. I've tried to like her music; she's just not for me.

She was one of my faves and I will never stop loving Stripped and BtB, even Bionic to an extent. Sadly, The Voice turned her into a boring, bitchy soccermom who makes mostly terrible music AND RIDICULOUS OREO COMMERCIALS. Not even Agugaga can deny this!

Telepathy gave me a little bit of hope for her future but I'm not really expecting much. gMoUe1m.gif

5 minutes ago, Americunt said:

All her mainline albums other than her debut are too long. Those two in particular are over-reliant on interludes, none of which felt necessary or compelling. I've tried to like her music; she's just not for me.

They can be too long, but personally i believe they're crafted in such way for cohesiveness. I don't mind interludes at all, some artists (like janet for example) love sectioning their albums using interludes. 

Good points though.

tumblr_o2pnp42DO61thmrp1o4_400.gif

For me the main thing is her music. I like a lot of her singles, but her albums don't vibe with me, I get bored. brit10

Oh and her fans, who keep propping her up as some sort of legend or icon, but I don't really get the big deal with her singing especially when we have the vocal trinity of Whitney Mariah and Celine.

I don't care for her music, yeah she has some bops but anyone can make a few good jams. Her fans are probably the least inviting group of them all. And to be quite honest no one really talks about Christina anymore so I would forget she existed if it weren't for this site. No shade tho, she's talented and that can't be denied. 

Because her voice is an overrated mess 

I can't watch her sing live because that's where she oversings the most, like she literally screams and her voice is so unpleasant to me it's like she's suffering when she's singing. dead4 Plus I've never managed to get into her music bar the singles. 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Because her voice is an overrated mess 

I can't watch her sing live because that's where she oversings the most, like she literally screams and her voice is so unpleasant to me it's like she's suffering when she's singing. dead4 

fall1 Okay well I don't think she's THAT bad, to me she's obviously talented but she's overrated. brit11 

7 minutes ago, Shane said:

I don't care for her music, yeah she has some bops but anyone can make a few good jams. Her fans are probably the least inviting group of them all. And to be quite honest no one really talks about Christina anymore so I would forget she existed if it weren't for this site. No shade tho, she's talented and that can't be denied. 

She's talented ofc.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fall1 Okay well I don't think she's THAT bad, to me she's obviously talented but she's overrated. brit11 

She had bad singing moments before, do you still remember the national anthem performance? 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's extremely lazy and has no ambition, which is fine for some people but not me. She's a real "music, not the bling" kind of artist. But she could've been way bigger had she cared and invested on h

Her screaming, her bitchy attitude, her music sucks and most of her fans are unbearable

Her weight definitely contributes   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.