Jon.

Mariah's Christmas Children's book sold 750,000 copies worldwide

mariah_carey_beacon_theater_h_2014.jpg

The film sees Yde voicing a young Mariah who sees a darling puppy named Princess at the pet store and suddenly knows exactly what she wants for Christmas. But she must prove that she can pet-sit Jack, a scraggly rascal of a dog who turns Mariah and her family’s holiday preparations upside down. The movie's plot expands on that of Carey's 2015 children's book of the same name, which has sold over 750,000 copies.

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/mariah-careys-all-i-want-christmas-is-you-song-become-universal-movie-987595

1 hour ago, Skywalker said:

idk about books is that good or bad

That's actually pretty good considering that the book was sold for $12. That means that Mariah and her team have gotten around $9m in revenue from this venture alone! slaycat

5 minutes ago, Jon. said:

That's actually pretty good considering that the book was sold for $12. That means that Mariah and her team have gotten around $9m in revenue from this venture alone! slaycat

How did you calculate that sweetie

1 minute ago, Royale said:

How did you calculate that sweetie

Basing it off the price of the book from Amazon! The prices might vary elsewhere but in the end, Queen Mariah is still earning tons of cash slaycat

Can she donate some to me please so that I could use it for my vacation slaycat