Say Lou Lou

Is ...Baby one more time the most iconic debut lead single ever?

4 hours ago, visionofrain said:

The way im bathing in all the truth and tea being spilled over and over again in this thread. 

The way that @light741 sorry hawk25 was dragged for filth. 

The way that tausting13 i mean visionofrain is constantly pressed.

On 3/23/2017 at 12:15 PM, light741 said:

xtina's singing impact is not comparable to Whitney and Mariah. And they are both below Callas, Aretha, Billy, etc. 

Interesting because Christina’s ad libs have become like a meme. It is instantly recognizable by any vocalist. Her inspiration/influence was definetly at the forefront of the reality talent show genre and that’s something you can’t deny.

32 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Soooooooooo.........

Baby One More Time still remains the most iconic debut single of all time? lol3

I guess that wouldve been a good thing if it wouldn’t have been nothing but downward from there  lol3

4 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I guess that wouldve been a good thing if it wouldn’t have been nothing but downward from there  lol3

If it’s the most iconic debut single of all time, then I’m not bothered by a decline considering what a high bar it set... not everyone can have that...lol3 

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Interesting because Christina’s ad libs have become like a meme. It is instantly recognizable by any vocalist. Her inspiration/influence was definetly at the forefront of the reality talent show genre and that’s something you can’t deny.

That doesn't put her on Whitney and Mariah level. Those 2 also have everything you just named. 

Just now, visionofrain said:

People acting like Mariah was on Whitneys level LOL. The delusion

You acting like jlo is on Mariah's level. 

Or that Mariah lips but dion doesn't. Or that xtina's vocals have no flaws. LOL the delusion.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love artists with multiple debut singles 

•Peaked at #1 in EVERY country that charted •+15M units sold •Iconic MV •Skyrocketed Britney as a living legend with only 17 years old •Inspired many artist (and many more to come)

DEBUT lead single

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.