Say Lou Lou

Is ...Baby one more time the most iconic debut lead single ever?

17 minutes ago, light741 said:

What makes you think Mariah doesn't have a technique good enough for broadway?

Literally the answer is in the post you quoted 

Mariah and Christina display vocal flaws that would not be accepted in the real world of showbiz

Meaning someone that fucks up as frequently as they do does not belong on Broadway, period. And yes, in the world of vocal elites even Whitney falls short, as she's not a saint either when it comes to fatal vocal flaws lol. 

I never called Mariah perfect. I said xtina has more flaws. And saying xtina has a bigger legacy like the other one said is a big fat lie. And Mariah STILL has a better tchnique than xtina.

How is this relevant to the topic of Christina being a vocal legend though? 

David Bowie - Vocal Legend

Bob Dyland - Vocal Legend

Bob Marley - Vocal Legend

Freddie Mercury - Vocal Legend 

They're x156 more flawed than both Christina and Mariah, are they suddenly not vocal legends? bey5

12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Literally the answer is in the post you quoted 

Meaning someone that fucks up as frequently as they do does not belong on Broadway, period. And yes, in the world of vocal elites even Whitney falls short, as she's not a saint either when it comes to fatal vocal flaws lol. 

They're x156 more flawed than both Christina and Mariah, are they suddenly not vocal legends? bey5

So Whitney couldn't do broadway either because she wasn't perfect. Yet people like Ricky Martin have done Broadway. And his technique is not above Mariah and Whitney.

5 minutes ago, light741 said:

So Whitney couldn't do broadway either because she wasn't perfect. Yet people like Ricky Martin have done Broadway. And his technique is not above Mariah and Whitney.

You forgot to reply to the most important part of the comment though, I thought bolding it and making it x5 bigger would give you a hint, but guess not, let me quote myself again then

16 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Let's just put it this way, Whitney wouldn't be in the top 30 of all time best Broadway singers, yet she easily makes the top spots according to public perception / publications that report about Popular music, does that help shift your perspective a tiny bit gif lamb boy? tea2

this whole damn thread has basically turned into one side picking bad performances of xtinct and another picking bad performances of mariah kesha2  straight up pointless argument and it has nothing to do with brit's debut anyway. Mariah's voice is pretty damaged 30 years into her career as a singer as is christina's, it's nothing we don't already know. It shouldn't be up for discussion about which is more of legend because not only do we already know the answer but it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the thread aretha1 aretha1

6 hours ago, light741 said:

I dropped to your moral code. That's what you are saying. The moment you said banshee has more impact in singing. LOL.

Cows are worshiped in India. They are beautiful creatures. Banshees on the other hand....................................

You proved nothing. Mariah has better vocals this decade than banshee. And videos about banshee's shitty technique have been posted.

Mariah started in 1985 as a back up singer. 32 years singing with nodules she has had since childhood.

20 years ago?. Here Mariah slaying banshee 14 years ago. 2005.

Here Mariah, after 24 years of singing with her nodules. Producing more resonance than banshee. 0:49. 2012.

2013. 1:32-2:30. 2:38. Doesn't sound like somebody with no voice.

2:38-3:01. Doesn't sound like somebody that can't sing anymore. She is using head voice. Also belting, whispering in this video.

What about 2014?. Yes she can still sing in 2014.

By the way, where is the proof that banshee has the bigger singing legacy?. When are you going to explain that?.

CURRENTLY 

Do you even know what that word means? rip2 Posting videos from more than a decade ago while discussing the current times. rip2 This is one of her latest performances, this is her CURRENT state. kii1 

Everyone has mopped the floor with you throughout the entire thread yet you're still trying. ari1 Have some self-respect or at least shame and just leave already. The cow is DONE, she can't sing anymore. kii1 Xtina is in a way better condition as proven by their latest performances. nat1 

Anyway, I'm done dragging you. You are just repeating the same nonsense over and over and you refuse to listen even when everyone has exposed you as the deluded, stubborn, biased, ignorant and not so bright person that you are. Back to ignore list, xoxo. Keep seething! kii1 

1 hour ago, Selig said:

CURRENTLY 

Do you even know what that word means? rip2 Posting videos from more than a decade ago while discussing the current times. rip2 This is one of her latest performances, this is her CURRENT state. kii1 

Everyone has mopped the floor with you throughout the entire thread yet you're still trying. ari1 Have some self-respect or at least shame and just leave already. The cow is DONE, she can't sing anymore. kii1 Xtina is in a way better condition as proven by their latest performances. nat1 

Anyway, I'm done dragging you. You are just repeating the same nonsense over and over and you refuse to listen even when everyone has exposed you as the deluded, stubborn, biased, ignorant and not so bright person that you are. Back to ignore list, xoxo. Keep seething! kii1 

Banshee still is behind Mariah. Where is the proof that banshee has the bigger legacy?. I'm still waiting. You aren't done. We both know you will rspond again. Because you love to discredit Mariah. Where is banshee's bigger legacy?.

In the meantime. From this decade.

Can't sing anymore. In your dreams. Again, where is banshee's bigger legacy?.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Not this 

Being better than this fall1

A madonna stan thinking xtina has anything above Mariah vocally. What else is new?.

Maybe this will be the new record for a conversation about Mariah and madonna fans trying to discredit her. So time for the gifs to comeback.

Sailor-Mars-vs-DD-Girl-1-sailor-moon-358

35 minutes ago, light741 said:

A madonna stan thinking xtina has anything above Mariah vocally. What else is new?.

Maybe this will be the new record for a conversation about Mariah and madonna fans trying to discredit her. So time for the gifs to comeback.

Sailor-Mars-vs-DD-Girl-1-sailor-moon-358

You're so deep in denial lmao

On 3/30/2017 at 6:19 AM, havok said:

CURRENTLY 

The way you dragged him. 

7 minutes ago, light741 said:

You bumped a thread to talk specifically about a Mariah comment.

No I quoted the thread to specifically highlight you getting dragged which shows youve been spouting the same shit for over a year. Tragic. 

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love artists with multiple debut singles 

•Peaked at #1 in EVERY country that charted •+15M units sold •Iconic MV •Skyrocketed Britney as a living legend with only 17 years old •Inspired many artist (and many more to come)

DEBUT lead single

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.