Simón.

Erdogan threats: Europeans will not walk safely on the streets

"Europeans across the world will not be able to walk the streets safely if they keep up their current attitude towards Turkey, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has warned.

Turkey has been mired in a diplomatic row with Germany and the Netherlands after they banned Turkish officials from campaigning in support of an April referendum on boosting the Turkish President's powers.

"If Europe continues this way, no European in any part of the world can walk safely on the streets," Mr Erdogan told journalists in Ankara. "

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-erdogan-germany-netherlands-warning-europeans-not-walk-safely-a7642941.html

And people think Trump is a disaster 

This literally sounds like a major threat orly1

Turkey is the REAL crossings of the world, pre-NYC, pre-Paris, and it was both very Eastern and very European for centuries, with a perfect balance. 20th century - to - now Turkey though, is a fucking mess, and I hurt for it. I think the country's fantastic, but that right-wing shit needs to stop.

48 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

This literally sounds like a major threat orly1

Turkey is the REAL crossings of the world, pre-NYC, pre-Paris, and it was both very Eastern and very European for centuries, with a perfect balance. 20th century - to - now Turkey though, is a fucking mess, and I hurt for it. I think the country's fantastic, but that right-wing shit needs to stop.

This yas2 

Right-wing has fucked up our modern country orangu1 

Btw we are in trouble with ISIS and PKK for a lot of years. Media should focus on that too actually :( Feeling really sorry for London but also we lost more than 200 people in 2016 because of that fucking terrorists. Please do not judge Turkey with Erdogan orangu1 We are also the victims orangu1 

5 minutes ago, Khems said:

Btw we are in trouble with ISIS and PKK for a lot of years. Media should focus on that too actually :( Feeling really sorry for London but also we lost more than 200 people in 2016 because of that fucking terrorists. Please do not judge Turkey with Erdogan orangu1 We are also the victims orangu1 

None of our leaders threatened turkey though and wished danger upon Turkish people. Rather the opposite.  

It would be stupid to generalize a country for it leaders. But Erdogan is not a victim.

11 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

None of our leaders threatened turkey though and wished danger upon Turkish people. Rather the opposite.  

It would be stupid to generalize a country for it leaders. But Erdogan is not a victim.

Khems meant that attacks and natural disasters had more coverage and generated more sympathy when they happened in European or American space, and it's true. We really dismiss and ignore lots of things. There is a major flood going on in Peru, and we don't give a fuck. And if a domestic attack happens in Afghanistan or Syria (or Turkey) we just go "Pff usual mess for this country." This is how I understood it. Erdogan needs to be ousted already. He really doesn't understand how things work in Europe, and Turkey is much more European politically. He wants to be one foot in Europe economically, and another in the most backwards parts of the East, ergh trash1

4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Khems meant that attacks and natural disasters had more coverage and generated more sympathy when they happened in European or American space, and it's true. We really dismiss and ignore lots of things. There is a major flood going on in Peru, and we don't give a fuck. And if a domestic attack happens in Afghanistan or Syria (or Turkey) we just go "Pff usual mess for this country." This is how I understood it. Erdogan needs to be ousted already. He really doesn't understand how things work in Europe, and Turkey is much more European politically. He wants to be one foot in Europe economically, and another in the most backwards parts of the East, ergh trash1

I don't know about your country, but turkey gets coverage a lot in my xountry  and the Brandenburg gate also was with Turkish flag. 

And even with a lack of coverage, Erdogan is not allowed to act this way

1 minute ago, Justin Bieber said:

I don't know about your country, but turkey gets coverage a lot in my xountry  and the Brandenburg gate also was with Turkish flag. 

And even with a lack of coverage, Erdogan is not allowed to act this way

Does it get more coverage because of that recent thing, or generally? There is a ton of opportunism going on about Eastern countries these days. I believe the EU wants what's best for their own, not for their own AND Turkey jj4 Is Turkey still pending for the EU membership? I bet it won't happen anytime soon, because with recent politics, Turkey doesn't meet the requirments, and Erdogan is obviously being pissed about it.

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

Does it get more coverage because of that recent thing, or generally? There is a ton of opportunism going on about Eastern countries these days. I believe the EU wants what's best for their own, not for their own AND Turkey jj4 Is Turkey still pending for the EU membership? I bet it won't happen anytime soon, because with recent politics, Turkey doesn't meet the requirments, and Erdogan is obviously being pissed about it.

In General. Also because Germany has a huge Turkish diaspora. 

No, I'm pretty sure EU will kick Turjey out of talks because turkey drives directly into a religious dictatorship. And it's not EUs fault. Erdogan is pissed because EU won't support his awful stances on human rights. 

Atatürk would be ashamed tbh

20 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Exactly this! 

Erdogan is a mess and I am not supporting him in anyway @Justin Bieber

EU should have accepted Turkey in something around 2010. Turkey was pretty modern and providing the conditions. They did otherization to Turkey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Turkey_to_the_European_Union

http://88.255.97.25/reserve/resfall10_11/intl390_SYilmaz/week5.pdf 

Turkey has done a lot to be in EU. It provides more conditions more than most of the European countrys tho. Especially the Balkan countries. 

But in 2017 EU is right to dont agree with Erdogan. He is getting bitchier everyday to get some votes from bigot people orangu1 Hope he fails in the referendum orangu1 #PrayForTurkey

23 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

In General. Also because Germany has a huge Turkish diaspora. 

No, I'm pretty sure EU will kick Turjey out of talks because turkey drives directly into a religious dictatorship. And it's not EUs fault. Erdogan is pissed because EU won't support his awful stances on human rights. 

Atatürk would be ashamed tbh

He must revive and save us from that pig cry4 

ATATURK_by_berk007-500x500.jpg 

Best reformist president ever cry4  Rest in peace.

His adopted daughter was the first female pilot on Earth. Turkish women had right to vote and to be elected in 1933. Slay yas2 

8 minutes ago, Khems said:

EU should have accepted Turkey in something around 2010. Turkey was pretty modern and providing the conditions. They did otherization to Turkey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Turkey_to_the_European_Union

http://88.255.97.25/reserve/resfall10_11/intl390_SYilmaz/week5.pdf 

Turkey has done a lot to be in EU. It provides more conditions more than most of the European countrys tho. Especially the Balkan countries. 

But in 2017 EU is right to dont agree with Erdogan. He is getting bitchier everyday to get some votes from bigot people orangu1 Hope he fails in the referendum orangu1 #PrayForTurkey

I was one of the biggest supported of Turkey entry and now I am just disappointed. fall3

Just now, Justin Bieber said:

I was one of the biggest supported of Turkey entry and now I am just disappointed. fall3

Most of the Turkish citizens are mad at him because of that EU relationship mess but he tricks the poor people with religion and financial support orangu1