CrazyBoi

'Heartbreaker' was meant for Glitter

31 minutes ago, Mom said:

I'd believe it. 

Glitter wasn't just something that was cobbled together, it took years of preparation. 

Part of the reason why when it failed, it hurt so much, apart from the obvious. 

So unfortunate cry5

Glitter was supposed to be filmed after #1's era, in 1999, but that got put aside because Mariah wanted to get out of her contract with Sony, which required her to release one more album under them, so Heartbreaker went to the "new" album. (I think?)

4 hours ago, Skywalker said:

Glitter was supposed to be filmed after #1's era, in 1999, but that got put aside because Mariah wanted to get out of her contract with Sony, which required her to release one more album under them, so Heartbreaker went to the "new" album. (I think?)

Majority of Rainbow was originally written for Glitter, then known as All That Glitter!! This is true! 

On 3/22/2017 at 0:13 PM, Mom said:

I'd believe it. 

Glitter wasn't just something that was cobbled together, it took years of preparation. 

Part of the reason why when it failed, it hurt so much, apart from the obvious. 

shock1

21 hours ago, Sylk said:

Majority of Rainbow was originally written for Glitter, then known as All That Glitter!! This is true! 

shock1 - I wonder which other tracks would have been in the film/soundtrack had it taken place then. I wonder if the film would have had an altogether different sound. 

2 hours ago, CrazyBoi said:

shock1 - I wonder which other tracks would have been in the film/soundtrack had it taken place then. I wonder if the film would have had an altogether different sound. 

Basically any disco-oriented 80s track cause that what Glitter's entire thing! I also read somewhere the cover of If You Should Ever Be Lonely that was used in a Heartbreaker remixes was one of the many covers recorded for Glitter originally cry7