Tasso

RIAA certifies "Million Reasons" as Platinum!

Glad it's platinum, Joanne should be by the time June gets here. It's an indication she's back on track and I'm sure next album era if she pushes it (since she's had a LOT this era like SB rehearsals and ASIB prep and filming to come- to the point where the album is almost a side project) she'll have an excellent era in 2019 when LG6 is here!

59 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

Glad it's platinum, Joanne should be by the time June gets here. It's an indication she's back on track and I'm sure next album era if she pushes it (since she's had a LOT this era like SB rehearsals and ASIB prep and filming to come- to the point where the album is almost a side project) she'll have an excellent era in 2019 when LG6 is here!

I see no lies tea1

On March 22, 2017 at 4:12 PM, Gilly said:

her first platinum single since DWUW oprah2 her biggest ballad cry1 (you and i doesnt count cause its not a ballad) eve1 

Technically MR performed better on the Hot 100 than YAI. lj1whit1