RepuTAYtion

Where in the World Is Taylor Swift?

rs_1024x759-170321125134-1024-where-is-t

Queen of disappearing - she hasn't been spotted by papparazzi in over two months and has not posted any candid pictures since Thanksgiving of last year  

http://www.eonline.com/news/837637/where-in-the-world-is-taylor-swift  the picture they made  (above) dead7

What's she up to?  wendy3

Travelling the world? bey3

Spending 24/7 holed up in the studio recording TS6? tay2

Choosing a rose garden over Madison Square? brit2

Discuss!

6 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Am I the only one who remembers she said she was going on a break in 2017 or?

She didn't give a time frame aura1

It was more like, I'm gonna take a bit of a break from releasing music, not too long, I just want to live my life a bit without having to release something and stuff like that aura1 

THAT WAS IN FIRST/SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 scream1

10 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Am I the only one who remembers she said she was going on a break in 2017 or?

I feel like she said she was taking a break so long ago - also I feel like usually when artists take a break they still do stuff - like commercials or sponsorships or galas or fashion stuff xtina11

Also, just sheer fact that no one has spotted her is odd 

4 minutes ago, Arya said:

It was more like, I'm gonna take a bit of a break from releasing music, not too long, I just want to live my life a bit without having to release something and stuff like that aura1 

Exactly, like the break between Red and 1989 was just a few months aura1

2 minutes ago, Woolridge said:

Next year? rip3

I know, I really can't imagine another year off, especially if she follows her normal release release cycle after her break brit2

3 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Yeah even Ed Sheeran said that 

True - but he also said she would release around Christmas aura1

The only way I'm here for a four year break is if she comes back Adele style jay1

1 hour ago, Arya said:

Yes and usually she releases a new album every two years - i.e. This year. So her not releasing an album in 2017 is her staying true to her word.

I don't know I'm not worried personally. She's out there relaxing and staying away from the media which is what she should do in my opinion, giving people time to get over deep hatred for her re: the Kanye thing. I applaud her for doing her thang

8 minutes ago, Woolridge said:

Since 2014 she hasn't released any music albums so if she would release a new music album next year then that means that she hasn't released an music album for three years or if she didn't record anything yet, maybe four years..

I'm on mobile so I can't bold the "didn't record anything" part but

I Don't Wanna Live Forever says hi

32 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Yes and usually she releases a new album every two years - i.e. This year. So her not releasing an album in 2017 is her staying true to her word.

I don't know I'm not worried personally. She's out there relaxing and staying away from the media which is what she should do in my opinion, giving people time to get over deep hatred for her re: the Kanye thing. I applaud her for doing her thang

But 1989 was released in 2014, so if she skips this year it'll be 3-4 years in between.  jay1

IDWLF is a soundtrack single. which actually seems to be a part of her normal cycle as well ( Safe & Sound, Sweeter Then Fiction) 

I agree she needed to take time off, but she is going all out on - how does one of the most famous people in the world just disappear for months on end?  wendy3

55 minutes ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

She's currently working on the choreography for her new science fiction ice show Taylor Swift in Space...On Ice! tay1

Taylor Swift and choreography lol2

6 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

She's writing her magnum opus...AKA an album full of Love Story's, Wildest Dreams', Style's and Enchanted's gaycat1

She wouldn't be able to take my money fast enough tbh jay1

2 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Yeah, I get what you mean, but staying silent the whole 2017 seems too much tbh aura1

I'm not worried about ha, because she's probably planning something anyway, but still, I'd like ha to appear sometimes jj3

People are already over the Kanye thing, especially after she explained what she meant by "I didn't know what he wanted to do" thing jj2