RepuTAYtion

Where in the World Is Taylor Swift?

28 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

She's writing her magnum opus...AKA an album full of Love Story's, Wildest Dreams', Style's and Enchanted's gaycat1

So basically she's about to murder her own career economically aura1

Not counting Love Story's success jj2

45 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

She's writing her magnum opus...AKA an album full of Love Story's, Wildest Dreams', Style's and Enchanted's gaycat1

She already wrote her magnum opus. It's called Red gaycat1

14 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

#MusicNotTheBling gaycat1

whit1

3 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

She already wrote her magnum opus. It's called Red Speak Now gaycat1

Yes, it's so true! Speak Now really is her magnum opus! jj2

16 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

She already wrote her magnum opus. It's called Red gaycat1

35 minutes ago, Arya said:

Yeah, I get what you mean, but staying silent the whole 2017 seems too much tbh aura1

I'm not worried about ha, because she's probably planning something anyway, but still, I'd like ha to appear sometimes jj3

People are already over the Kanye thing, especially after she explained what she meant by "I didn't know what he wanted to do" thing jj2

Tea tea1

34 minutes ago, Arya said:

So basically she's about to murder her own career economically aura1

Not counting Love Story's success jj2

Style was a Top 10 hit and Wildest Dreams was a top 5 hit um2

28 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

#MusicNotTheBling gaycat1

Inb4 we become the stans who say our fave doesn't care about the charts anymore vomit1

I'm actually a bit puzzled as well ngl dead2 I mean I know it's possible for her to go out in disguise or undercover but the fact that we haven't seen her at ALL makes me suspicious dead2 maybe she's planning something or is working on the new album, I'd be shocked if it didn't come this year tbh. She usually doesn't just disappear like this.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm actually a bit puzzled as well ngl dead2 I mean I know it's possible for her to go out in disguise or undercover but the fact that we haven't seen her at ALL makes me suspicious dead2 maybe she's planning something or is working on the new album, I'd be shocked if it didn't come this year tbh. She usually doesn't just disappear like this.

Queen of inconspicuousness 

trenchcoats_size3.jpg

Just now, Breathless Mahoney said:

rip2 I didn't know she did that! She actually got the real costume from the movie? rip3 

Blake Lively is in her girl squad so she got Ryan Reynolds to donate her the costume for the night. rip2 

5 hours ago, Arya said:

Yeah, I get what you mean, but staying silent the whole 2017 seems too much tbh aura1

I'm not worried about ha, because she's probably planning something anyway, but still, I'd like ha to appear sometimes jj3

People are already over the Kanye thing, especially after she explained what she meant by "I didn't know what he wanted to do" thing jj2

Yeah I feel you. Hopefully we see her soon.

On 23-3-2017 at 9:31 PM, Taylor said:

Maybe she is pregnant? moo1 

On 3/23/2017 at 0:53 PM, RandomosiTAY said:

But 1989 was released in 2014, so if she skips this year it'll be 3-4 years in between.  jay1

IDWLF is a soundtrack single. which actually seems to be a part of her normal cycle as well ( Safe & Sound, Sweeter Then Fiction) 

I agree she needed to take time off, but she is going all out on - how does one of the most famous people in the world just disappear for months on end?  wendy3

She probably asked Beyonce how she does it.