AGNTEA

John Mayers new song is about our Kraken (Keti) ("Still Feel Like Your Man")

Hello, it's Agent Tea from clevernewszzz or E!Newsszz. Just kidding, but I just found this video. That's kinda cute and sad ahs1 Katy ha impact on songs ahs1 or John using old flames for promo bey1

He's been talking about this for weeks trash1 legit half of the 8 songs he's released so far are referential to his relationship with her trash1 he's trying so hard to find relevance in a 3 year old relationship and it's so disappointing trash1 my stan card is threatening to destroy itself tbh trash1 sigh trash1 why John why trash1 

katy @ John:

tumblr_inline_n83ntqz3BG1qfb043.gif

Spoiler

But seriously he still talks about how she was "the one" and how he hasn't found anyone since they broke up. He's hooked cry5 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's totally using my fave for relevancy too bad she doesnt have one also! YASSSs  dont @ me cats and mods! Just donT!

He's been talking about this for weeks  legit half of the 8 songs he's released so far are referential to his relationship with her  he's trying so hard to find relevance in a 3 year old relationship

Fjskakdkd CARLOS PLEASE  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.