Savage

Ariana fans (arianators?) be looking bored out their minds at her concerts....

DANGEROUS... so DANGEROUS!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. is ariana grande an exciting performer?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know her.

She's a decent performer -- I blame the tour production. DWT showcases her live vocals so there's not a whole lot going on throughout the show. She sings and moves to spot A, then spot B then C, D etc. Her backup dancers do most of the work. The most exciting piece is Side to Side.

So if you're looking for showstopping spectacle ala Katy Perry, Lady Gaga or Madonna, you're not gonna find it on the DWT.

4 minutes ago, Sir Devious said:

I'm literally gonna see her in San Jose next week so I'll let you know what I think lol

I hope you enjoy your time regardless. lana1 

She's average.

Yes, she delivers vocals but her audience probably doesn't care about vocals when her most known songs are BOPS. If she wants to be a vocalist, then she needs to change her niche asap because teens and gays aren't the right audience for her, and if she wants to be an entertainer she needs to deliver choreographies, visuals and production.

And if she wants to be both... well, she ain't Beyoncé.

pPozDCx.gif

5 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

She's average.

Yes, she delivers vocals but her audience probably doesn't care about vocals when her most known songs are BOPS. If she wants to be a vocalist, then she needs to change her niche asap because teens and gays aren't the right audience for her, and if she wants to be an entertainer she needs to deliver choreographies, visuals and production.

And if she wants to be both... well, she ain't Beyoncé.

pPozDCx.gif

SAVAGE!

AVI.gif.338cc53ba62905c818c69f7ceff42fbd

4 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

What kind of parents bring their children to a concert to listen to this person sing and yowl about their fuck-sessions for 2 hours?

shrug1 

I know you meant "I don't know her" as a reference to Mariah but I really DON'T know her. Like I literally don't know enough about her performance skills to judge properly. shrug1 

41 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

What kind of parents bring their children to a concert to listen to this person sing and yowl about their past fuck-sessions for 2 hours?

The same parents that took their kids to Miley's Bangerz tour and then complained about how sexual it was.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is an exciting performer. It's not her fault all these little tween girls and twinks would rather snapchat the concert all night while their parents sit and try to remember when their taxes are du

They still bought a ticket so Ari still won, I guess!

More exciting than Nick Jonas, that's for sure!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.