Savage

Ariana fans (arianators?) be looking bored out their minds at her concerts....

DANGEROUS... so DANGEROUS!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. is ariana grande an exciting performer?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know her.

She is an exciting performer. It's not her fault all these little tween girls and twinks would rather snapchat the concert all night while their parents sit and try to remember when their taxes are due.

No, she isnt a good performer.

I mean, it is kind of hard to put her in that as she is a great live singer, but like Mariah, she isnt as great and confident as in the studio. She needs to learn from Aretha and Patti and Whitney in that sense of the way.

3 minutes ago, #1 said:

OMG they bought a ticket? i didn't know that!

4YeKO7H.gif

How concerts usually work is that you pay money for a ticket/seat and then attend the concert on the date.

It's easy to understand after someone explains the process tho. :)

9 minutes ago, the great helper22 said:

No, she isnt a good performer.

I mean, it is kind of hard to put her in that as she is a great live singer, but like Mariah, she isnt as great and confident as in the studio. She needs to learn from Aretha and Patti and Whitney in that sense of the way.

This lane is way too high for her.

4YeKO7H.gif

They were SAAANGING.

4YeKO7H.gif

She's a talented singer and a great vocalist actually, but overall, she's dull af... something about her is just so painfully boring, i can't put my finger on it but this is how i feel.

8 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

How concerts usually work is that you pay money for a ticket/seat and then attend the concert on the date.

It's easy to understand after someone explains the process tho. :)

i was being sarcastic you dumbass.

4YeKO7H.gif

I will however admit that Ariana isn't the most top notch performer. She has so much potential but she never really goes all out.  She's not perfect and has a lot of work to do but she's definitely far from being horrible.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And yet he still can't sell out arenas even with the help of Demi Lovato. So exciting!

it is more exciting than the SINGLE cat lady surrounded by cat poo you stan for. 

4YeKO7H.gif

5 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

I will however admit that Ariana isn't the most top notch performer. She has so much potential but she never really goes all out.  She's not perfect and has a lot of work to do but she's definitely far from being horrible.

no one said she's horrible, at least i didn't.

is just a question!

4YeKO7H.gif

5 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I was just thinking the same thing about your joke being "sarcasm" :)

Yet you failed to translate it.

Stop thinking then, let's not put extra load on that poor thing called your brain.

4YeKO7H.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is an exciting performer. It's not her fault all these little tween girls and twinks would rather snapchat the concert all night while their parents sit and try to remember when their taxes are du

They still bought a ticket so Ari still won, I guess!

More exciting than Nick Jonas, that's for sure!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.