Juinae

Taylor registered TISWYCF under a different name months later, why?

tumblr_ohwmh0deX41qfjfx9o1_500.jpg

Another collaboration between Taylor and her ex, Calvin Harris, was registered a couple of months ago under the name "The Reason Why". This song, just like "This Is What You Came For", was supposedly written by both Taylor and Calvin but features Rihanna's vocals. Also listed is Kuk Harrell who has worked with Rihanna in the past on songs such as "Umbrella" and "Only Girl (In The World)". He has been a longtime vocal producer for Rih.

So fellow snakes, how would you feel about another collab between Calvin and Taylor? Do you think it will ever see the light of day? Would you prefer Taylor be on the vocals or do you like Rihanna's versions of songs? Discuss down below!

Give me both Taylor and Rih their vocals on it and have the music video just be them dominating Calvin who is wearing nothing but a very strategically cut leather jockstrap so I can die and go to stan heaven

96aETkS.gif

Just now, Robert. said:

Give me both Taylor and Rih their vocals on it and have the music video just be them dominating Calvin who is wearing nothing but a very strategically cut leather jockstrap so I can die and go to stan heaven

96aETkS.gif

Taylor's Good Girl Gone Bad era would have us all shook to the core. And yes, featuring Calvin in the video wouldn't be such a bad thing. tehe1 

I would actually be hear for a Taylor and Rihanna collab, I think their voices could balance each other out quite well.

Btw, Veronica is stunning in your set. wub1 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Would be here for it being a Taylor feature, imagine the controversy 

96aETkS.gif

We have to guarantee over a million copies sold in the first week somehow.

96aETkS.gif

2 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Rihanna and Taylor's names alone won't do that? nicki1 

Rihanna ain't exactly an album seller and I dunno how the wait between 1989 and when she'll release TS6 (and everything that's gone down) will impact sales just yet. She'll still do fabulously well, especially if she embraces streaming.

Just now, Juinae said:

Rihanna ain't exactly an album seller and I dunno how the wait between 1989 and when she'll release TS6 (and everything that's gone down) will impact sales just yet. She'll still do fabulously well, especially if she embraces streaming.

I thought you meant guarantee a million copies on the first day for the single... Woops.

32 minutes ago, Robert. said:

96aETkS.gif

Tnis tbh gaga13

Release it and snatch song of the summer Taylord (and Rih)!

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

it sound like it's the same song, just another way to say this is what you came for. It's literally the same exact track length (3:41 / 3:42) dead4 

next 

It was registered months after TISWYCF was released but I just checked the ISWC code and it's the exact same as TISWYCF's. A mess. rip3 

Thanks for being a better detective than actual Taylor insiders. rip2 

14 hours ago, Juinae said:

It was registered months after TISWYCF was released but I just checked the ISWC code and it's the exact same as TISWYCF's. A mess. rip3 

Thanks for being a better detective than actual Taylor insiders. rip2 

fall3 You can't do this to me fall3 I need new music fall3