Better left unsaid, Break Your Hear Right Back, and Bad Decisions   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Are they the trinity?

• Yes
    • No, Why Try, Be my Baby, and Let Me Love you

Yours Truly: @TattooedHeart wub1 

My Everything: Just A Little Bit of Your Heart wub1 

Dangerous Woman: Thinking Bout You wub1 

Those are my favourite songs on her albums but my favourite bops from the album are a different story. As you can see, I listen to singers. I very rarely listen to people who... cannot sing.

17 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Why do i try

If you were to Be My Baby, would you Let Me Love You, cause I promise I would have you walking Side to Side, and you wouldn't have made a Bad Decision, our love would be like taking a stroll on Honeymoon Avenue, and you'd be Focused on The Way I work it, you'd say "Love Me Harder" and I'd say first you have to "Touch It", cause I'm So Into You, and I'd give you My Everything for One Last Time, but don't try and make me your Best Mistake, cause i promise I'll Break Your Heart Right Back 😡

20 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

If you were to Be My Baby, would you Let Me Love You, cause I promise I would have you walking Side to Side, and you wouldn't have made a Bad Decision, our love would be like taking a stroll on Honeymoon Avenue, and you'd be Focused on The Way I work it, you'd say "Love Me Harder" and I'd say first you have to "Touch It", cause I'm So Into You, and I'd give you My Everything for One Last Time, but don't try and make me your Best Mistake, cause i promise I'll Break Your Heart Right Back 😡

Delete this

32 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

🧀🧀