Darth Sidious

Pastor claims gay man was "cured" after eating "anointed cake"

holy-bible.jpg

Apparently sugar is not a friend of the gays. You see, according to right-wing pastor Lance Wallnau, a gay bar owner was converted after eating a cake prepared by and prayed over by Christians.

Right Wing Watch reports that Wallnau made the comments while streaming a video on Periscope last weekend

Wallnau explained that “hookers” who used to hang outside the bar were saved by another patron who had found Christianity. Together they “baked a cake for the owner of the bar, who was gay and very adamantly anti-Christian”. They also supposedly prayed over the cake that he would leave the gay life.

“It was an anointed cake,” said Wallnau. “And they made the cake and gave it as a gift. And when he ate the cake…the power of God hit him.”

Wallnau went on to say the man got baptized, after which “the spirit that was working him got broken off” and he was freed from his homosexual ways.

Source