Best runway/gay anthem?

You better vote bitch!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Supermodel (You Better Work)
    • Vogue

Rupaul_Supermodel.gif

giphy.gif

I think that this two songs are the definition of fashion, runway, being fierce, iconic, legendary. But which one do you think that is the better song? Both had big impact on their own respective times and are still referenced to this day as well, obviously "Vogue" more because of Drag culture not being so accepted yet in mainstream, but you get the point. What song makes you wanna be on a runway and strut?

7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Is this even a question? um2

Are you really putting RePel in the same sentence with Madonna? You need a head examination. 

Yes, but why may I ask? RuPaul is a legend in the gay community as much as Madonna is um2 whats wrong here? dead4 

32 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

RePel is more local than Gaga right now. Your point? 

Madonna was fighting for HIS rights so I think this needs no explanation. Without Madonna there will be no RePel.

Thread closed. 

What dead4 

So thanks to Madonna, every gay in the world has their rights? What... You're joking, right? You really think RuPaul didnt fought for his own rights? Because thats what you're saying right now.. 

And there is a reason why RuPaul is "local", he's a drag artist, this needs no explanation and success =/= being legendary girl, get your facts right dead1 

i-

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

He is nowhere close to be a "legend". He's a celebrity. Get your facts right - indeed. It's not my fault that your comprehension skills are basically the same as amoeba's.

My point is clear: Vogue is more "legendary" than anything RePel has ever done. Madonna opened doors for him and hundreds of drag queens out there by fighting for LGBTQ community when no one gave a shit. What part of this you didn't understand? 

Girl.... This is just...... What the fuck? LOL Madonna didn't do shit for the Drag community, I'm-

But whatever, think what you like.. RuPaul is a legend in the gay community dead4 

12 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

This is ridiculous I swear to God. I actually feel bad for myself that I spend time explaining what is obvious for everybody else except for you laughcry1 

This is exactly how I felt, truly my braincells died while reading your replies dead4 

41 minutes ago, the great helper22 said:

RuPaul is a bigger gay icon, but Madonna's Vogue is one of the most iconic singles in history

Right? He is tbh. I just thought it was cute to put this two together since in the end they have the same thing going on. I do agree that "Vogue" is way bigger but I don't know why I feel like "Supermodel" is better in terms of runway material 

7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Madonna was fighting for HIS rights so I think this needs no explanation. Without Madonna there will be no RePel

Sisari1

OT: Vogue is objectively better but I like Supermodel because it's fun and campy and gay.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the answer you're looking for is Bitch Bitch by Legendney  

Sis   OT: Vogue is objectively better but I like Supermodel because it's fun and campy and gay.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.