Michael.

Did you know Tinashe possessed over 4 octaves?

59 minutes ago, Selig said:

Some notes are wrongly tagged. The lowest is a C3, not Bb2.  rip2 And that A7 is not even produced by a human voice. rip2 She has no other whistle in the whole 7th octave or upper 6th, yet we're expeted to believe that she suddenly hit an A7 when even Mariah struggled with a pitch that high? rip2 Her highest note is F#6, and she has another B2 somewhere so that would give her 3.35 octaves. 

ikr lmfao1

24 minutes ago, Archie said:

I didn't know that. 

I find her so talented she deserves to be more popular  1B3s5KU.gif

she does deserve to be more popular :( great talent, great music and she's so nice wub1

32 minutes ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

So it seems not even 4 octaves can save her from mediocrity ayumi1

I was gonna drag your fave but I don't even know who that weird looking woman is in your set. ayumi1 

1 minute ago, Coca-Cola said:

she does deserve to be more popular :( great talent, great music and she's so nice wub1

I thought she would get more recognition after "2 On" low-key success but unfortunately after that she went back to square one :( 

When she came with "All Hands On Deck" I thought it would be a hit but didn't even chart. dead2 

5 minutes ago, Archie said:

I thought she would get more recognition after "2 On" low-key success but unfortunately after that she went back to square one :( 

When she came with "All Hands On Deck" I thought it would be a hit but didn't even chart. dead2 

IT did chart though

it peaked at #101 creep1 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More octaves than songs charted? S L A Y!

Well...I simply answered the question in the OP which is: No. I did not know that she had a vast vocal range sibce she doesn't seem to be utilizing much of it on her boring lullabies.

It makes me laugh everytime you say her music makes you feel bored considering you stan Lana I mean, it's just not coherent.  Maybe it's just not your type of music? She's great at what she does,

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.