Mariah's 19 #1s

Will the All I Want For Christmas Is You movie make the song #1 this year?

It's being done my Universal so will have good production, budget & promotion, and it'll be animated... so we are spared Mariah's acting which is great. 

I feel like this is the push the song needs for #1 this year and be her 19th 

Just now, rebellionknee said:

Stella is the devil

Precisely. 

Well I think I saw somewhere that it will be an animated film, with Jack (the dog) running amok and causing disarray in the household before Christmas- sounds like a basic Christmas film if you ask me. 

1 hour ago, Spencer Pratt said:

i hate stella, i feel like she has mariah over a barrel 

I wished that was made more evident in the docu-series so that people would express their disdain for what Stella is actually doing to her career.

I still think this is a huge possibility! Usually AIWFCIY's sales and streaming begin as early as October and by Christmas they fall down a bit so this movie could really give it that extra push. And considering how easy it has become to score a #1 with just streaming the chances have doubled!!

1 minute ago, the great helper22 said:

It might hit top 10, but No.1 is too far

I agree with you!

I mean it failed to enter the Top 10 with Carpool Karaoke featuring big stars etc, why would it go #1 because of a movie? rip3