Divine

Ariana's latest tour Q&A was a hot mess.

Imagine spending so much money on the q&a upgrade just so you can ask Ariana about her favorite Victorious episode

C7rfPeWXkAAaCP0.jpg

Imagine spending thousands of dollars and not even knowing Dangerous Woman was her third album

C7rfPeWXkAAaCP0.jpg

7 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Imagine spending thousands of dollars and not even knowing Dangerous Woman was her third album

C7rfPeWXkAAaCP0.jpg

I honestly can't believe this one, like really queen? You're going to meet someone and not even bother to read up on their wiki page or something? 

C7rfPeWXkAAaCP0.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with asking about Victorious but mess at them asking her about what they can expect from her third album...are we sure they weren't just nervous and misspoke? I feel like I would mess up and say something stupid like that if I met my faves orangu1

2 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

What her favorite dinosaur? As a paleontologist i need to know sia2

Mess let me try and see if I can find something since this this is such a hot topic that everyone suddenly wants to know about! rip2 

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

I don't see anything wrong with asking about Victorious but mess at them asking her about what they can expect from her third album...are we sure they weren't just nervous and misspoke? I feel like I would mess up and say something stupid like that if I met my faves orangu1

I sometimes wonder what's going on in Ariana's head if people have these dumb questions like, dead2 it must be so tiring answering these irrelevant questions. 

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

This could be the case! However most people that attend her concerts dont really know her material outside of her biggest hit singles sadly. brit2 It could be a fan being too nervous but from what history has shown, it wasn't a big fan. brit2 

2 minutes ago, My Everything said:

I sometimes wonder what's going on in Ariana's head if people have these dumb questions like, dead2 it must be so tiring answering these irrelevant questions. 

I'm a very musical person but I could never be a celebrity because of how I'd deal with the fame. If I got asked some of these questions I would give them a dirty look and be like "What on earth are you talking about?" and then the next day all of the blogs and forums would say "Hermione being a bitch to fans" dead2

5 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

This could be the case! However most people that attend her concerts dont really know her material outside of her biggest hit singles sadly. brit2 It could be a fan being too nervous but from what history has shown, it wasn't a big fan. brit2 

Why would you even do a meet-and-greet/Q&A for thousands of dollars in the first place if you're not completely obsessed with the person? rip4

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Why would you even do a meet-and-greet/Q&A for thousands of dollars in the first place if you're not completely obsessed with the person? rip4

Most likely bragging rights rip4 People will do anything if it meant they got extra likes on their latest Instagram photo! rip4 

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I'm a very musical person but I could never be a celebrity because of how I'd deal with the fame. If I got asked some of these questions I would give them a dirty look and be like "What on earth are you talking about?" and then the next day all of the blogs and forums would say "Hermione being a bitch to fans" dead2

fall4 giving me 2014 "Ariana hates her fans & is a diva" tease!

1 minute ago, My Everything said:

fall4 giving me 2014 "Ariana hates her fans & is a diva" tease!

Omg like that story of the girl that said Ariana stormed out of the room because she wanted an autograph fall4 But in reality she left the room to cry because the girl gave her a picture of her grandpa who died less than a month prior fall4