QUINN

KP4 SNIPPET: WITNESS IS ALIIIIVE!!!

I have HAD IT with these games, Katheryn

ines67.gif

Release details on KP4 now bitch

ines62.gif

I have had it with the constant teasing and harassment, it's time to give us the tea!

amem.gif

The album name, the release date, second single details idgaf just stop wiTH THE TEASING!

ines66.gif

1 minute ago, Jon. said:

JSDIFLDSJKGLJKDKGJSDJKGDSLDSG  I SWEAR SHE BETTER RELEASE WITNESS BECAUSE IT FUCKING SLAYS slaycat

I JUST HEARD IT FROM HA IG STORIES AND IM SHAKING RIGHT NOW SO BADLY giveup2

THIS IS A HUGE MOMENT BECAUSE WE HAVE HAD THE SONG FOR 10 MONTHS AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE HAS FULLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT IT EXISTS giveup2 DJSKSK she liked a tweet about it once but it was during a tweet spree AND YOU NEVER KNOW WITH HER giveup2 

Just now, Hannah. said:

I have HAD IT with these games, Katheryn

ines67.gif

Release details on KP4 now bitch

ines62.gif

I have had it with the constant teasing and harassment, it's time to give us the tea!

amem.gif

The album name, the release date, second single details idgaf just stop wiTH THE TEASING!

ines66.gif

CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE

Just now, QUINN said:

THIS IS A HUGE MOMENT BECAUSE WE HAVE HAD THE SONG FOR 10 MONTHS AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE HAS FULLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT IT EXISTS giveup2 DJSKSK she liked a tweet about it once but it was during a tweet spree AND YOU NEVER KNOW WITH HER giveup2 

SKLGKL;HKFKLH;L;DDLF; THIS MAKES IT EVEN MORE EXCITING OMGGGG giveup2

I'M LISTENING TO THE LEAK AGAIN AND I'M SLAIN LKSDJGSKDLGJDSKGKJDSJLGSLJKGKDSJKDGSJK slaycat

PLEASE MAKE IT THE NEXT SINGLE OR SOMETHING PLEASE.,SDKGFLDJKJKFJK fall3

IM JUST SHAKING BECAUSE THE LEAK'S SO GOOD ALTHOUGH IT'S JUST A DEMO SKLDGJSGJKSDKLGJKLSKLJGJKSLGJKLSGKDSJKGDSJKSJKLGKL fall3

2 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

I HATE THIS RIDE. IT MAKES ME FEEL MOTION SICKNESS AND THE RAILING ISN'T STURDY.

ines66.gif

GO FIND ONE OF THE BORING PREDICTABLE FAVES TO STAN THEN BOO BOO

ines66.gif

OR GET YOUR SEA LEGS QUICKLY BECAUSE KRAKEN PERRY ALREADY TOLD US TO PREPARE FOR THE FLOOD

ines66.gif

I AM FUCKING SCREAMING AND CUMMING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

HER OFFICIALLY BEST SONG EVER IS COMING Y'ALL PREPARE YOURSELVES 

LEGENDARY LOVERS HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD AND FORGOTTEN JUST LIKE CTTR