QUINN

KP4 SNIPPET: WITNESS IS ALIIIIVE!!!

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

wait hold up, she said she started the album in june of last year???

didn't witness leak like in.. may?

THIS IS THE THING I WAS GRAPPLING WITH THAT MADE ME THINK WITNESS WAS DEAD

KATY IS A GATDAM LIAR

3 minutes ago, QUINN said:

THIS IS THE THING I WAS GRAPPLING WITH THAT MADE ME THINK WITNESS WAS DEAD

KATY IS A GATDAM LIAR

She seriously is. The file was tagged like Witness 1.02 so.. jj4 

She probably got started on the album December 2015, or possibly as soon as PWT ended

Just now, Jake said:

She seriously is. The file was tagged like Witness 1.02 so.. jj4 

She probably got started on the album December 2015, or possibly as soon as PWT ended

I think she probably DID have more material that got scrapped from the hack, but she kept Witness because we all love it? But everything else on the album is probably post-hack material. IDK that's the only thing I can think of for why she would say that when it's clearly false. 

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD I HAVE TEARS

REAL TEAAAAAAARS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THA HARMONIES AT THE END, THE CLEANED UP VOCALS AT THE "I'm LOOKIN for someoone"

OH MY GOD I AM DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

OFFICIALLY HER BEST ALBUM EVER, BYE ONE OF THE BOYS, BYE TEENAGE DREAM, BY PRISM and LEGENDARY LOVERS. SORRY BUT BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD I HAVE TEARS

REAL TEAAAAAAARS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THA HARMONIES AT THE END, THE CLEANED UP VOCALS AT THE "I'm LOOKIN for someoone"

OH MY GOD I AM DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

OFFICIALLY HER BEST ALBUM EVER, BYE ONE OF THE BOYS, BYE TEENAGE DREAM, BY PRISM and LEGENDARY LOVERS. SORRY BUT BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sjskkdfs we should have a funeral for the other albums ny6 

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

Sjskkdfs we should have a funeral for the other albums ny6 

This is her most mature sound, her best lyrics, her voice is flawless, the production is on fleek, the emotions are real, sill bopping like hell, I mean how can the other records compare??? Funeral is set on May the 19th -  @Pageant Material I think I officially waved goodbye to OOTB and moved on to KP4. SORRY I'M STILL BREATHING, SORRY LOST!

2 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

This is her most mature sound, her best lyrics, her voice is flawless, the production is on fleek, the emotions are real, sill bopping like hell, I mean how can the other records compare??? Funeral is set on May the 19th -  @Pageant Material I think I officially waved goodbye to OOTB and moved on to KP4. SORRY I'M STILL BREATHING, SORRY LOST!

AS IF KIIIII ALL THE OOTB STANS CAN ROT! ny1 xoxo

2 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

I think 2017 katy would be really proud to have people let go and move on with her. lotus1 

Just now, QUINN said:

I think 2017 katy would be really proud to have people let go and move on with her. lotus1 

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

AS IF KIIIII ALL THE OOTB STANS CAN ROT! ny1 xoxo

I am so glad I can get out of 2008/09 and live in 2017 now! OOTB will always be in my heart and in my soul! And will always be beyond special to me. But well, I can get (a) Witness, don't need more to be honest. MY LIFE WAS SAVED - IMMA REBORN WITH KATY HERSELF!!!