jdpm1991

Does Kesha have the most tragic section of FOTP?

I mean... currently Kesha's career is the most tragic so, yeah I guess. 

Believe me the section was amazing when I first joined. It's the reason im on here today. 

The section would be better if her career was still happening. So that'll either a). Never happen or b). Take longer jj4 

1 hour ago, #1 said:

Nope.  Taylor Swift Award

Her section has gotten 170 posts since Tuesday night (a little less than 3 days), not bad for a fave that hasn't even had a single candid in two months! Try again, and this time use actual receipts instead of your obvious bias lana1 

6 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

i dont understand the luke bashing anyway, yeah the guy produces shitty music but we still don't even know if he did the things he was accused of. Everyone just automatically labeled him a rapist and scumbag with no proof

I see your point, but Kesha has everything to lose from this. There's no reason she'd make this up. I mean, look what it did to her and her career? The eating disorder doesn't come from nothing, it comes from mental abuse. Yes, she's lacking evidence, but i still stand by her because I love her, I strongly believe that she is a genuine person who would never lie, but also she stands currently for all rape victims too scared to tell their story. She is doing what so many couldn't. 

Thats why I believe her over Luke, plus I bash him because even if she was lying he's done some really shitty things. 

22 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

oh really ? thanks captian obvious !!! did you know when you get in water it makes you wet jj2jj2jj2 . 

Yikes! fall1 

Water ain't the only thing that makes me wet kesha1 

Spoiler

Like when I spill coffee on my clothes

8 hours ago, Honey said:

I see your point, but Kesha has everything to lose from this. There's no reason she'd make this up. I mean, look what it did to her and her career? The eating disorder doesn't come from nothing, it comes from mental abuse. Yes, she's lacking evidence, but i still stand by her because I love her, I strongly believe that she is a genuine person who would never lie, but also she stands currently for all rape victims too scared to tell their story. She is doing what so many couldn't. 

Thats why I believe her over Luke, plus I bash him because even if she was lying he's done some really shitty things. 

Also when you factor in the characters of the two you can clearly see how dodgy Luke is. That isn't solid evidence, but based on character I believe her over him. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her section has gotten 170 posts since Tuesday night (a little less than 3 days), not bad for a fave that hasn't even had a single candid in two months! Try again, and this time use actual receipts in

I mean... currently Kesha's career is the most tragic so, yeah I guess.  Believe me the section was amazing when I first joined. It's the reason im on here today.  The section would be bette

I see your point, but Kesha has everything to lose from this. There's no reason she'd make this up. I mean, look what it did to her and her career? The eating disorder doesn't come from nothing, it co

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.