mercury.co.uk

Teen Vogue: 9 Bisexual Women Who're Making History

Lady%2520Gaga-GettyImages-516779578.jpg

Lady Gaga

"The mega pop star has been out about being bisexual for most of her career, despite a ton of frustrating attempts to invalidate it. She’s also been a highly vocal advocate for LGBTQ rights. She addressed the National Equality March in Washington, D.C., in 2009, when she called attention to the LGBTQ community’s needs. A few years later, she founded the Born This Way Foundation to empower young people to create a “kinder and braver world.” Her Super Bowl halftime show also managed to use the word transgender for likely the first time in history of the Super Bowl halftime show."

11 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

wanted to post this since her sexuality, which she has said is bisexual multiple times since her debut, is often brushed aside and kind of forgotten about and I'm proud to say she's an LGBT member and not just an ally!

But she "came out as straight" one day.

Or was that proven false news? 

I don't doubt she was bisexual but sexuality can be fluid and it's possible she went from being bi to being straight one day. shrug1 

5 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

But she "came out as straight" one day.

Or was that proven false news? 

I don't doubt she was bisexual but sexuality can be fluid and it's possible she went from being bi to being straight one day. shrug1 

she did do that caption but she said in 2011 she doesn't often call herself bisex because she has never been in love with a women, but she did say she was bi in 2013 in Germany at the ARTPOP listening party.

4 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

she did do that caption but she said in 2011 she doesn't often call herself bisex because she has never been in love with a women, but she did say she was bi in 2013 in Germany at the ARTPOP listening party.

Okay, thank you for letting me know. :) I'm glad she still identifies as bi because that was/is one thing I love most about her.