Savage

IS YOUR FAVE LAZY ?!

LAZY  

24 members have voted

1. 1. is SHE lazy?

Britney is lazy when it comes to promoting her new stuff, there were some shows back on her Femme Fatale Tour she was very lazy on stage too, but now her energy is back on stage and I like how she has improved in these past 3 years.  RbF1O31.gif

I don't find Selena Gomez lazy as she is a newcomer and she has to work her ass off to get some recognition and to establish for the GP and fans. Same for The Weeknd  RbF1O31.gif

Anitta is a very hard worker person, she's definitely a workaholic and I appreciate that on her.  RbF1O31.gif

So I don't really know what to vote dead2 

14 minutes ago, Archie said:

Britney is lazy when it comes to promoting her new stuff, there were some shows back on her Femme Fatale Tour she was very lazy on stage too, but now her energy is back on stage and I like how she has improved in these past 3 years.  RbF1O31.gif

I don't find Selena Gomez lazy as she is a newcomer and she has to work her ass off to get some recognition and to establish for the GP and fans. Same for The Weeknd  RbF1O31.gif

Anitta is a very hard worker person, she's definitely a workaholic and I appreciate that on her.  RbF1O31.gif

So I don't really know what to vote dead2 

Umm.. britney been working her ASS OFF since she was like 4, we were all basically fetuses and she was working, so it is quite a reach when anyone accuses her of being lazy, the fact she put an album out, complete with videos and all during one of the darkest times of her life proves she's not lazy at all. I guess you all need to get it in your head that she's a mom now, she has other things to do beside going to the studio.

it is a hard task being a mom.. look at all the pop girls who became moms and compare them to their younger selves, of they were more active before... RbF1O31.gif

Britney is actually doing amazing compared to her peers (Pink and christina.... not Bey because Bey is not a human)...

cut my girl some slack and leave her the fuck alone RbF1O31.gif

Vote "no" because 3 out of them work hard already.

5 minutes ago, #1 said:

Umm.. britney been working her ASS OFF since she was like 4, we were all basically fetuses and she was working, so it is quite a reach when anyone accuses her of being lazy, the fact she put an album out, complete with videos and all during one of the darkest times of her life proves she's not lazy at all. I guess you all need to get it in your head that she's a mom now, she has other things to do beside going to the studio.

it is a hard task being a mom.. look at all the pop girls who became moms and compare them to their younger selves, of they were more active before... RbF1O31.gif

Britney is actually doing amazing compared to her peers (Pink and christina.... not Bey because Bey is not a human)...

cut my girl some slack and leave her the fuck alone RbF1O31.gif

I totally agree with you. Obviously her priorities has changed when she became a mom and she's so right! I think that's why she's been in Vegas for so long, to keep watching her kids to grow. She definitely found a balance between her personal life and career.

When I replied the thread I thought you were ask like nowadays  RbF1O31.gif  

4 minutes ago, Archie said:

I totally agree with you. Obviously her priorities has changes when she became a mom and she's so right! I think that's why she's been in Vegas for so long, to keep watching her kids to grow. She definitely found a balance between her personal life and career.

When I replied the thread I thought you were ask like nowadays  RbF1O31.gif  

y6NGQ.gif

for being so smart. lana1 

It proves she's a good mom. RbF1O31.gif

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Since 2012 she released 3 albums and one EP. Fourth album is on the way - how is that lazy? moo1 

that's not really a receipt moo1 everyone makes albums

shall we talk about how all her videos look the same (daddies and instagram filters) and she basically does no promo? moo1 that's lazy for me moo1

8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

that's not really a receipt moo1 everyone makes albums

shall we talk about how all her videos look the same (daddies and instagram filters) and she basically does no promo? moo1 that's lazy for me moo1

NOPE. lets talk about Gwen%20Stefani.png who Took almost 10 YEARS between her solo albums... shall we @Urbanov?

25 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Since 2012 she released 3 albums and one EP. Fourth album is on the way - how is that lazy? moo1 

also serving flawless everything on every album

when will any other fave?

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

What's wrong with TTT era? It spawned 3 huge hits. 

She spent most of the era on holiday smoking weed and didn't record videos for three of the six singles (if you include Cockiness) fall2 We were all thirsty af here on FOTP and she was not delivering fall2

Rihanna gave us the best album of her career so no, I admit the era was a mess but the album made up for it. 

Britney is not lazy anymore, she gaves us an album, she's constantly performing for her fans, she performed on several festivals on her last era so the answer is no! cloud1 

Tinashe is everything but lazy rip4 She might be a flop but we get new music almost every month, she's performing all the time, we got Nightride, a tour last year, music videos, photoshoots, radio interviews... When will your "non-flop" faves cloud1 

As for Adele, I'd say she is a little bit. 

On 25.3.2017. at 3:30 PM, yahiie said:

No one will ever REALLY feel the pain of having a lazy fave until Christina Aguilera becomes their fave. cry9

Bitch please, my 2nd fave was last seen in December 2013 cry9

Since 1999 she only released 4 albums cry9

She filmed only 3 music videos since 2004 cry9

No promo at all cry9

4 hours ago, Angelus said:

Bitch please, my 2nd fave was last seen in December 2013 cry9

Since 1999 she only released 4 albums cry9

She filmed only 3 music videos since 2004 cry9

No promo at all cry9

You poor person :( 

On 3/25/2017 at 9:30 AM, yahiie said:

No one will ever REALLY feel the pain of having a lazy fave until Christina Aguilera becomes their fave. cry9

I stanned her for like a year and then gave up because absolutely nothing was happening besides The Voice orangu1 

Bitch needs to release asap!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes and she needs to fucking release a fucking video for Love on the fucking Brain

No one will ever REALLY feel the pain of having a lazy fave until Christina Aguilera becomes their fave. 

Umm.. britney been working her ASS OFF since she was like 4, we were all basically fetuses and she was working, so it is quite a reach when anyone accuses her of being lazy, the fact she put an album

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.