Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Avril Lavigne | Head Above Water | February 15, 2019

After getting caught in a Daily Mail News loop, I read an article they did last week on Avril and her new boyfriend...and buried deep in the article is a one line comment that the album, Head Avove Water will be released on Feb 20, 2019. This is DM, so I'll run with this rumour until it becomes official:

Avril & Philip

23 minutes ago, ajp said:

After getting caught in a Daily Mail News loop, I read an article they did last week on Avril and her new boyfriend...and buried deep in the article is a one line comment that the album, Head Avove Water will be released on Feb 20, 2019. This is DM, so I'll run with this rumour until it becomes official:

Avril & Philip

I doubt it's true; I don't see why Daily Mail would have this news prior to reputable sources like Billboard or Rolling Stone, et al.

14 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I doubt it's true; I don't see why Daily Mail would have this news prior to reputable sources like Billboard or Rolling Stone, et al.

It is DM...but why would a gossip rag have such random info unrelated to the article, unless they know? 

2 hours ago, River Song said:

Which pop girls do that  moo12 

Taylor did it with her debut. TM was out June 9 and the album October 24

Kesha did it with her debut. TT was out August 7, and the album January 1

Ari did it with her debut TW was out march 25 and the album September 3

Ari's ME was 4 months after Problem

Remember, Avril is not on a major label anymore. She produces her music under Avril Lavigne Music and Entertainment, and BMG distributes the music. The roll-out will be different from when she was on Arista/RCA and EPIC. She may not get that #1 song anymore, but she will probably make more money releasing her songs/album and then touring than she would on a Major Label. She'll be fine. Kylie is on BMG, too and she's had a Golden year... rav3

1 hour ago, attitude said:

It's disappointing that she's flopping but it's hard out here for pop artists these days -- especially ones that are trying to make a comeback. 

Praying kinda flopped but got her a #1 album oprah14 

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Taylor did it with her debut. TM was out June 9 and the album October 24

Kesha did it with her debut. TT was out August 7, and the album January 1

Ari did it with her debut TW was out march 25 and the album September 3

Ari's ME was 4 months after Problem

Debut 

Debut

Debut

There's a few outliers and that's either them having huge hits or the whole era is going to shit like with nicki, but 3 months is usually the longest we have to wait between a first single and album from our girls moo12

2 hours ago, ajp said:

Remember, Avril is not on a major label anymore. She produces her music under Avril Lavigne Music and Entertainment, and BMG distributes the music. The roll-out will be different from when she was on Arista/RCA and EPIC. She may not get that #1 song anymore, but she will probably make more money releasing her songs/album and then touring than she would on a Major Label. She'll be fine. Kylie is on BMG, too and she's had a Golden year... rav3

Oh she's not a major label no more, oh well suddenly it makes sense aretha1

3 minutes ago, River Song said:

Debut 

Debut

Debut

There's a few outliers and that's either them having huge hits or the whole era is going to shit like with nicki, but 3 months is usually the longest we have to wait between a first single and album from our girls moo12

debut doesnt have anything to do with it moo12 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

debut doesnt have anything to do with it moo12 

Yes it does moo12 their debut era is when the ball starts rolling, so shit naturally takes longer, because their labels are pushing them and their first singles as much as possible especially if it's hitting. Look at the huge gaps in releases between I kissed a girl and Hot n cold or Just dance and Poker face or Tiktok and whatever that next single was wendy1

2 minutes ago, River Song said:

Yes it does moo12 their debut era is when the ball starts rolling, so shit naturally takes longer, because their labels are pushing them and their first singles as much as possible especially if it's hitting. Look at the huge gaps in releases between I kissed a girl and Hot n cold or Just dance and Poker face or Tiktok and whatever that next single was wendy1

even i dont know the 2nd single from Animal wendy1 

i think it might have been Your Love is My Drug or Blah Blah Blah

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.