Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Avril Lavigne | Head Above Water | February 15, 2019

2 hours ago, Nino said:

lol she's a bigger mess each album, gotta love a messy queen i guess lmfao1

I think this messy era is over rav3

1 hour ago, ajp said:

I think this messy era is over rav3

mhm, i bet we get a random video with clips from a tv film or show for i feel in love w/ the devil dead1

1 hour ago, Nino said:

mhm, i bet we get a random video with clips from a tv film or show for i feel in love w/ the devil dead1

...and released in a regional country like Japan nicki4

been listening to those leaks that didnt make the album and fuck those songs are so good, better then some that are on the album tbh, i cant with her lol

22 hours ago, Nino said:

been listening to those leaks that didnt make the album and fuck those songs are so good, better then some that are on the album tbh, i cant with her lol

This is an interesting sound, it wouldn't of fit with the album though so I get why she left it off 

The era isn’t over, Black Stars! alex1
There is a rumour that Warrior is getting a new remix production and will be released as “We Are Warriors”

Stay Tuned! brit16

On 4/16/2020 at 3:20 PM, ajp said:

The era isn’t over, Black Stars! alex1
There is a rumour that Warrior is getting a new remix production and will be released as “We Are Warriors”

Stay Tuned! brit16

That'd be nice, because I feel like the era just kind of "ended" on an unanswered note.

3 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

That'd be nice, because I feel like the era just kind of "ended" on an unanswered note.

Yes, she was still touring the era (but had to postpone it due to COVID) - so it does feel incomplete. I wonder if she will release a deluxe version on HAW? nat1

9 minutes ago, ajp said:

Yes, she was still touring the era (but had to postpone it due to COVID) - so it does feel incomplete. I wonder if she will release a deluxe version on HAW? nat1

I'd rather a new album instead. I'm over re-issues.

10 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I'd rather a new album instead. I'm over re-issues.

She can work on one during Quarantine but I doubt we will see a new one until 2021. gaga12

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.