trashmagic

The Discography Thread

9 hours ago, trashmagic said:

It was apparently accidental, some guy made it for his own amusement but Parlo accidentally ended up sending it out for release rip3 and Sean Paul's team were PISSED bc they used his verse from another song without permission rip1

FUCKING MESS rip3

Messlie Continues. I don't think the copies of RBW I own have it on there jj4 I'm gonna have to check jj4

9 hours ago, trashmagic said:

It was apparently accidental, some guy made it for his own amusement but Parlo accidentally ended up sending it out for release rip3 and Sean Paul's team were PISSED bc they used his verse from another song without permission rip1

so that's why the digital bunde has the album version even though it was never released alongside RBW jj4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As copied from the Lana section's post.   songs in this colour = officially released songs songs in this colour = unreleased songs songs in this colour = unleaked songs songs

It was apparently accidental, some guy made it for his own amusement but Parlo accidentally ended up sending it out for release  and Sean Paul's team were PISSED bc they used his verse from another so

A Absolutely Anything and Anything At All Ache Acid Min After Dark All I See All I Wanna Do Is Make You Mine  (All Right) Now All the Lovers  [Los Amores] Almost a Lover Alone Again Alw

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.