Joanne The Scammer

move iggy, queen of rap is releasing ha album

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

Are her albums worth listening? I've always seen her as a meme artist. dead4 

she has serious songs apart from sexual ones, worth of listening 

On 3/26/2017 at 3:15 PM, Patsy.Stone said:

I cant actually believe she got to this level of fame being that awful jj4 queen for supporting the  LGBT community tho jj2 

well ms. onika and australian mayo queen exist so sass5

On 3/26/2017 at 2:11 PM, rosekesha said:

she has serious songs apart from sexual ones, worth of listening 

On 3/26/2017 at 11:41 AM, Michael. said:

Are her albums worth listening? I've always seen her as a meme artist. dead4 

yes her 3rd album audacious is really good and im being completly honest. It has like 2 fillers , the rest is fire jj2 . She talks about differernt subjects such as relationships, civil right issues (black lives matter, etc.) , acceptance (LGBT) , rape (Ace Hardware, Pedophile) , and ofcourse the freaky songs. but all jokes aside she do have bops, i stan her lol jj2 . She is very nice and humble too , im in a groupchat with cupcakke also jj2 . check out some of her music !!!

3 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

yes her 3rd album audacious is really good and im being completly honest. It has like 2 fillers , the rest is fire jj2 . She talks about differernt subjects such as relationships, civil right issues (black lives matter, etc.) , acceptance (LGBT) , rape (Ace Hardware, Pedophile) , and ofcourse the freaky songs. but all jokes aside she do have bops, i stan her lol jj2 . She is very nice and humble too , im in a groupchat with cupcakke also jj2 . check out some of her music !!!

i have her on fb :orangu:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is even better tbh

serving riri's ttt blonde era  iggy who???  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.